Paul Pogba

Morten

Won't be that much if we sign him. And even if we do, it surely can't be worse than your deal for Bale. Long live Florentino Perez!

Sure can, Pogba will be even more expensive, especially when you take his wage demands into account.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had Pogba been a Mendes client or under any other agent, you would have probably signed him already.

The only reason Real Madrid have been staying in the shadows is because of their(mainly Florentino) poor relationship with The Fat Rat aka Mino Raiola.

Morten

Had Pogba been a Mendes client or under any other agent, you would have probably signed him already.

The only reason Real Madrid have been staying in the shadows is because of their(mainly Florentino) poor relationship with The Fat Rat aka Mino Raiola.

Maybe, or maybe there is some sanity left after all. His demands are beyond ridiculous, so feel free to go for it, as i said.

JamDav1982

Maybe, or maybe there is some sanity left after all. His demands are beyond ridiculous, so feel free to go for it, as i said.

Real have offered more money to plenty of players Barca have signed so lets not try to play the card that Barca are paying something Real never would.

How much is Pogba wanting that Barca have agreed to?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I think you should worry more about your team, coach and president instead of worrying about a possible Pogba transfer.

So many years, so much money spent, yet so few trophies....

Morten

Real have offered more money to plenty of players Barca have signed so lets not try to play the card that Barca are paying something Real never would.

How much is Pogba wanting that Barca have agreed to?

As i said, Pogba takes demands to a whole new level. Second best payed in the squad after Messi?100-120 mill transfer fee? Common, dont act like its not a complete joke.

Morten

I think you should worry more about your team, coach and president instead of worrying about a possible Pogba transfer.

So many years, so much money spent, yet so few trophies....

As i said, i hope you get Pogba and wish you good luck with that, lol.

Siberia

lmao at some saying he's playing badly cause he already is thinking about moving to Barca. no, atm he's playing badly cause he's just shite. I've seen juve's last matches cause I wondered why they were so low in the league and he's a big part of it. I already said this last year when everybody were getting crazy about him. This guy is the most overrated player since David Beckham. Gundogan is twice the player and probably twice as cheap.

Last edited:

Jombi

lmao at some saying he's playing badly cause he already thinks about barcelona. no, he's playing badly cause atm he's just shite. I've seen juve's last matches cause I wondered why they were so low in the league and he's a big part of it. I already said this last year when everybody was getting crazy about him. This guy is the most overrated player since David Beckham. Gundogan is twice the player and probably twice as cheap.

We can get Gundogan and Gundogan's replacement Johannes Geis (before he went to Schalke) for less than Pogba.

Home of Barca Fans