Paul Pogba

JamDav1982

lmao at some saying he's playing badly cause he already is thinking about moving to Barca. no, atm he's playing badly cause he's just shite. I've seen juve's last matches cause I wondered why they were so low in the league and he's a big part of it. I already said this last year when everybody were getting crazy about him. This guy is the most overrated player since David Beckham. Gundogan is twice the player and probably twice as cheap.

Go read what the likes of Viera, Zidane and Pirlo say about Pogba...they clearly don think he is shite.

Morten

How do you know that and how do you know that is what Barca will pay?

Just speculation.

Because every source says so. Chelski also bid 80-100 mill for him this summer, refused. But if you think he will be cheap, by all means, you can continue to believe so.

JamDav1982

Because every source says so. Chelski also bid 80-100 mill for him this summer, refused. But if you think he will be cheap, by all means, you can continue to believe so.

Where have I said he will be cheap?

Can you give me one of those sources that have confirmed Barca will put him on almost same money as Messi?

silvia

lmao at some saying he's playing badly cause he already is thinking about moving to Barca. no, atm he's playing badly cause he's just shite. I've seen juve's last matches cause I wondered why they were so low in the league and he's a big part of it. I already said this last year when everybody were getting crazy about him. This guy is the most overrated player since David Beckham. Gundogan is twice the player and probably twice as cheap.

it was just joking. :) i like gundogan but can't see another injury prone in squad. i hope the board find a better one.

Siberia

Go read what the likes of Viera, Zidane and Pirlo say about Pogba...they clearly don think he is shite.

All three either players who're french or played with him. Clearly, they're a bit biased. Not saying that he could be shite forever, I'm just 100% convinced that he's not a player suited for barca. They guy is a midfielder but he rather scores or dribbles than anything. Wonder why he didn't become a forward.

Morten

Where have I said he will be cheap?

Can you give me one of those sources that have confirmed Barca will put him on almost same money as Messi?

The sources for his demands are virtually everywhere, you can google up Pogbas wage demands. Thats all.

JamDav1982

The sources for his demands are virtually everywhere, you can google up Pogbas wage demands. Thats all.

So nothing official as to what Barca have agreed to pay. Thought so.

Demands are one thing and what is agreed is another.

Anyway Messi will be due to negotiate a new contract soon and the money coming from EPL will drive up huge wages.

The rumoured £300k a week Pogba asked for from Chelsea will be standard for good players in not too distant future.

JamDav1982

All three either players who're french or played with him. Clearly, they're a bit biased. Not saying that he could be shite forever, I'm just 100% convinced that he's not a player suited for barca. They guy is a midfielder but he rather scores or dribbles than anything. Wonder why he didn't become a forward.

Well surely players that have played with him are the most likely to know how good he is?

Plenty of players are not too complimentary about team mates anyway, or they could stay silent.

BBZ8800

So nothing official as to what Barca have agreed to pay. Thought so.

Demands are one thing and what is agreed is another.

Anyway Messi will be due to negotiate a new contract soon and the money coming from EPL will drive up huge wages.

The rumoured £300k a week Pogba asked for from Chelsea will be standard for good players in not too distant future.

Jam, insane.

Your today's two arguments are:
1. we don't know officially how much Pogba demands for a transfer fee and wages
-- it was rumoured: 85M transfer fee, 15-ish to his agents (part of image rights) +12 M yearly wages (for a start, later they will be much higher, lol)
-- also, lol you don't know that in any transfer UNTIL you officially sign a player, isn't it? :/
2. and some players have praised Pogba
-- I am sure that we can find some world class players and experts who praised Fabregas and Alexis
-- but those two are still not good enough for Barca

Lucho believes in Lord Gumball.
That surely means that Gumbau is a good player then, right?

Please, stop with those 2 arguments and try to find something better to defend Pogba.

JamDav1982

Jam, insane.

Your today's two arguments are:
1. we don't know officially how much Pogba demands for a transfer fee and wages
-- it was rumoured: 85M transfer fee, 15-ish to his agents (part of image rights) +12 M yearly wages (for a start, later they will be much higher, lol)
-- also, lol you don't know that in any transfer UNTIL you officially sign a player, isn't it? :/
2. and some players have praised Pogba
-- I am sure that we can find some world class players and experts who praised Fabregas and Alexis
-- but those two are still not good enough for Barca

Lucho believes in Lord Gumball.
That surely means that Gumbau is a good player then, right?

Please, stop with those 2 arguments and try to find something better to defend Pogba.

I am saying the demands from Pogba were reported as around £300k a week...which we have no idea if is true and those same reports said Barca refused to pay it anyway.

What is 'insane' is using a Juventus forum to try and show Pogba is not good enough as you dont like him. When you took the complete opposite view when pointed out negative comments about Kovacic on Inter site. Dismissing it as 'frustrated' fans.

You change the rules to suit in arguments all the time.

Your arguments to try and attack Pogba are worse than anything used to defend him.

Interestingly you prefer fans forums as 'evidence' and not other proffesional players...only when the forum agrees with you of course.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

I am saying the demands from Pogba were reported as around £300k a week...which we have no idea if is true and those same reports said Barca refused to pay it anyway.

What is 'insane' is using a Juventus forum to try and show Pogba is not good enough as you dont like him. When you took the complete opposite view when pointed out negative comments about Kovacic on Inter site. Dismissing it as 'frustrated' fans.

You change the rules to suit in arguments all the time.

Your arguments to try and attack Pogba are worse than anything used to defend him.

Interestingly you prefer fans forums as 'evidence' and not other proffesional players...only when the forum agrees with you of course.

So, ok, what are the ways to rate someone's performances?
1. you can watch them by yourself and write a review each week. But again, that will be only 1 person's review. And if I am biased, that won't work
2. you can read what pepers and journalists say about Pogba and matches
3. you can check what other people who regularly watch Pogba say (Juve's forum)
4. or you can ask Patrick Vieira what he has to say

Since in points 1 (a single person's review) and 4 (single person's review again) we have a small sample of opinions (and possibly biased), the simplest solution is just to check what a forum has to say.
About whether the forum is biased, why would they be?
Pogba is their best player, just like Messi or Neymar here.
Messi gets like 9:1 good posts on Barca's forum, Neymar gets on average 8:2 or 7:3. Or 5:5 in era when he was a total crap.
Pogba was hailed at Juve's forums when he was good, like 9:1 or 8:2 in posts, and now (you can check it by yourself), negative posts after each match are like 8:2 or 9:1,

What I am trying to say?
= if majority of people on Juve's forums say that Pogba is currently a crap, that is probably because he is a total crap currently
Who has negative posts on Barca's forum currently?
= Mats and Gumbau
-- do they have negative reviews lately because we hate them or because we are biased or because they more or less play like a total crap (Mats only lately, and Gumbau is a crap since always)

So, I don't see a way how can anyone turn bad reviews about Pogba on Juve's forum into some bias, hate or something XX.
Reviews are bad because he plays like a crap in this season.
End of a story.

About Kovacic, his price was 30M, and around 2M in wages. 40ish M for 4-5 years, in total.
Lord Pogbau costs around 160 M for 5 Seasons.

Also, Kovacic is just a mortal, he plays hot and cold, of course that he will get some bad reviews on Inter's forums.
And he never had this ratio, like 9:1 or 8:2 of bad posts vs good posts on his forum.

Anyway, I don't see a point of bringing anymore Kovacic into this.
This is Pogba's thread.
When he scores a golazo, people come here and comment that.
When he plays idiotic circus tricks on the middle of the field (in order to raise his skills in the newest Fifa street edition, as people on Juve's forum commented), we are allowed to come here and say that he made a stupid/unneeded move.
When he plays like a crap, we are allowed to say that he played like a crap.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Kovacic and Pogbas price is not the point.

You like to use forums to point out how good or bad a player is when it suits.

Not bringing Kovacic into anything other than his name as an example of the double standards depending on whether you like the player or not.

Of course Juve fans are more frustrated when Pogba is not playing well.... he was regarded as one of their most important and most coveted players in the world.

Where have I said Pogba is not playing crap at moment? I agreed he looks distracted and not playing well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

So you've seen him play in the last few games when he's been at his WORST for Juventus in his career. Where were you when he was performing at a high level for the last 2-3 years?

Fucking stupid to judge a player based on a few games, especially when he's in a bad form and has performed very well for said team the last 2-3 years.

Home of Barca Fans