Paul Pogba

JamDav1982

This is epic. Jamdav vs BBZ :D

And I mean it.

Buckle up....nah been here before.

Constant double standards when comparing players BBZ does and doesnt like.

A few months ago forums were not to be trusted as 'frustrated' fans can be harsh on their better players. Using Kovacic and Neymar as examples.....now forums are to be used to show how bad a player is if it fits his opinion.

He will try and turn this into a Kovacic v Pogba debate when it is nothing to do with that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd go for Gundogan too, because we need a player of his profile capable of controlling the tempo of the game, midfield. Right now we only have Iniesta who can do it. Arda, Rafinha and Rakitic are other type of midfielders like Pogba.

But that's not the point. The same people saying Gundogan is injury prone or that Gundogan is finished or mediocre just because the poor guy was out with a back problem is now shitting on Pogba when he's in a bad form and at his worst in his Juventus career.

Either because of stupidity or simply because of bias.

Yes, let's judge a player based on 3-4 games. So smart. I'm sure all the elite clubs in the World will be lining up to sign them as chief scouts.

As [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] said, [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] was making excuses for players he likes when they were performing badly or were inconsistent and came up with countless excuses. Now he's busy 24/7 to degrade a player everyone knows he doesn't like(because he has crazy hair styles and is not a good kid with a puppy face like the ones he likes)

Double standards. Nothing else to say.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

So you've seen him play in the last few games when he's been at his WORST for Juventus in his career. Where were you when he was performing at a high level for the last 2-3 years?

Fucking stupid to judge a player based on a few games, especially when he's in a bad form and has performed very well for said team the last 2-3 years.

He wasn't here when Pogba played well for 2-3 years because Pogba never played well for 2-3 years.

Revisionism and an urban myth at it's finest, dear Don :lol:

++ I will use a phrase Lord Pogbau from now on.
Gumbau-Pogbau dou for the future :hooray:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He wasn't here when Pogba played well for 2-3 years because Pogba never played well for 2-3 years.

lol. He could play very well and you'd still find a way to say he didn't.

"Oh, but he had a poor pass in minute 48".

Urban myth is what you're trying to do. The Juventus fans you keep quoting every game are saying the same. What happened BBZ? Selective memory now?

khaled_a_d

The sources for his demands are virtually everywhere, you can google up Pogbas wage demands. Thats all.

The rumored demands are around Neymar & Iniesta wage (Neymar will renew with even bigger wages) which is a lot but still nothing to Messi level of wage

khaled_a_d

This is epic. Jamdav vs BBZ :D

And I mean it.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Siberia

So you've seen him play in the last few games when he's been at his WORST for Juventus in his career. Where were you when he was performing at a high level for the last 2-3 years?

Fucking stupid to judge a player based on a few games, especially when he's in a bad form and has performed very well for said team the last 2-3 years.

Search this forum with my previous posts and you'll see that I've ALWAYS said that he isn't good enough for barca/doesnt have the quality we need. I mean seriously, you have to be blind to not see how bad he is? Yes, this season its worse, but last year I also thought he was overrated as hell.

When I hear the numbers that are associated with him, 100 M? Are u fucking serious? The guy is worth max 40M

JamDav1982

Search this forum with my previous posts and you'll see that I've ALWAYS said that he isn't good enough for barca/doesnt have the quality we need. I mean seriously, you have to be blind to not see how bad he is? Yes, this season its worse, but last year I also thought he was overrated as hell.

When I hear the numbers that are associated with him, 100 M? Are u fucking serious? The guy is worth max 40M

How is he even worth 40m? If you 'have to be blind to see how bad he is' and on other post you claimed its not form he is just 'shit'.

You might not rate him but it appears the majority of big clubs dont share that opinion.

gasgas

++ I will use a phrase Lord Pogbau from now on.
Gumbau-Pogbau dou for the future :hooray:
:facepalm:

Co0ter

There are certain things you can blame on a player that is playing for a declining team. Fundamental mistakes, unnecessary showboating and becoming just completely ineffective in general is on the player. He's in bad form, he can play much better obviously.

However, my problem with Pogba was never that I thought he wasn't good. I've always thought he's a great player, but he's not that special- he's not a 100mil, 12mil/year salary player. He's not better than another other promising young talent out there. That is why I don't want him, plain and simple.

Edit: I also didn't support signing Gundogan because of his injury. It was a serious injury, and he was playing lousy after returning from it. The kid was out for a while and suffered a bad injury, you can't blame him....but regardless, the odds of him returning to his pre-injury "seasons ago" form, was unlikely and up in the air.

No one could of foreseen he was going to end up playing this well again. If you are saying "I told you so!", then you are just blowing smoke up your own ass.

Last edited:

Trickykid

There are certain things you can blame on a player that is playing for a declining team. Fundamental mistakes, unnecessary showboating and becoming just completely ineffective in general is on the player. He's in bad form, he can play much better obviously.

However, my problem with Pogba was never that I thought he wasn't good. I've always thought he's a great player, but he's not that special- he's not a 100mil, 12mil/year salary player. He's not better than another other promising young talent out there. That is why I don't want him, plain and simple.

Edit: I also didn't support signing Gundogan because of his injury. It was a serious injury, and he was playing lousy after returning from it. The kid was out for a while and suffered a bad injury, you can't blame him....but regardless, the odds of him returning to his pre-injury "seasons ago" form, was unlikely and up in the air.

No one could of foreseen he was going to end up playing this well again. If you are saying "I told you so!", then you are just blowing smoke up your own ass.

He is, though, isn't he. Who do you rate higher at that age group - aside from Kovacic of course, whom we all know is the bestest player ever? Might as well leave out Verratti as well, as he's nothing but a pipe dream.

Look, I'm not advocating a 100+ million move for him, far from it. But his talent is obvious, and he wouldn't be this sought after, if he didn't have a chance of being a star for the future. Simple as that. Let's not downplay his quality just because of the monetary controversy surrounding him.

All that aside, I'm all for stealing away Gündogan too.

Home of Barca Fans