Paul Pogba

B

Batman

Capturejj.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
I've read somewhere someone calling him the Sergio Ramos of midfielders. Not that great at his actual job but takes shots from everywhere and as a result scores some screamers which end up as Vines/Gfycats/gifs. Like any sane person I don't follow Serie zZzzZZ that much anymore and neither does anyone of you liers here except Josh so I will blindly follow whatever Josh says. Josh?

Butaan4barca

pogba vs ISCO ? '

i would take isco anyday.

But given that we probably would have denis suarez back. I don't think we need either.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I've read somewhere someone calling him the Sergio Ramos of midfielders. Not that great at his actual job but takes shots from everywhere and as a result scores some screamers which end up as Vines/Gfycats/gifs. Like any sane person I don't follow Serie zZzzZZ that much anymore and neither does anyone of you liers here except Josh so I will blindly follow whatever Josh says. Josh?

Are you saying i'm not sane

I understand, i feel the same way, i haven't been following La beat you 8-0 Liga recently, i know the feelings

But being cereal i haven't watched Juventus much, i'm only really watching modern midtable meelan and whatever takes my fancy.

I still think he's behind Pirlo and Vidal, messes up alot of passes, has a great Pogbomb on him, both feet. I'd say he's pretty damn good for his young age.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Infact i'm sure i'll see him this weekend, when he murders us. Inzaghi not quite cut out for the job.

Frodo_FCB

100 mil for Pogba are too much and im not even sure if he can play under our system..He would be perfect for RM though :pep:

serghei

We need to go for Eriksen or Isco. Or Koke if we want a more classic midfielder. If we want an AM with playmaking abilities who could link up great with Messi in the midfield, it's Isco or Eriksen. They're the youngest and the best. Both are almost world class and both can still grow even more. Pogba is also very good, but he's way to hyped.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Paying Koke's buyout is better than 100M for Pogba.

We should lockdown Koke and Tielemans for January.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

We need to go for Eriksen or Isco. Or Koke if we want a more classic midfielder. If we want an AM with playmaking abilities who could link up great with Messi in the midfield, it's Isco or Eriksen. They're the youngest and the best. Both are almost world class and both can still grow even more. Pogba is also very good, but he's way to hyped.

There is no way they will sign an AM to play in this team.

The midfielders you need with this team are more all round CMs to cover defensively for the front three.

With Messi and Neymar out wide you dont want them acting like defensive work horses you want them to be attacking players. In reality those two will not defend in the way Pedro etc does and you wouldnt want them to.

Koke and Pogba are exaclty the type of playes needed. Eriksen, Isco or Reus would be too attacking as AMs.

khaled_a_d

There is yet a player to cost 100M ,even Bale deal was said to be less than that
I highly doubt Pogba will reach that number ,may be 80-85 seems more likely

Home of Barca Fans