Paul Pogba

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
And his price is going up and up and up. I think only PSG or Real Madrid would spend the required cash to get him, maybe City.

L

linetty

Barcelona hope new transfer adviser Braida can convince Paul Pogba (21) to join next year. They already tried to sign him last summer. [md]

anguy

I hope it's not true, or someone else will buy him. Doesn't fit the team philosophy and is too expensive.

L

linetty

Some certain parts of his game need improvement but his reading of the game for this age is incredible... He knows what's gonna happen 2-3 moves before. And them skills, Milan's defenders were panicking every time he came around and hoofed the ball forward instantly when he was there.

The price is going to be infalted, yes, but there's no denying he's a major talent and you wouldn't want to miss out on this one, trust me.

I'm joining the hype train... Choo choo!

barca1899

I'm joining the hype train... Choo choo!

uWpKqY7.gif

serghei

Pogba will probably be on the market. But he seems the type of player who'll end up at Real Madrid.

FC B

Pogba will probably be on the market. But he seems the type of player who'll end up at Real Madrid.

The press usually declares every big player at Madrid frist. I guess in the end the player's choice is pretty important. See Suarez or Neymar cases.

Leo_Messi

Everything indicates that he is RM bound. If not then Zizou will convince him. After all he is his idol and made the same journey from Torino to Madrid back in the day.

Bertus

Is there any chance Pogba goes back to France?
Raiola, his agent, said a few weeks ago that he would be natural for Pogba to join PSG, but that ultimately, that's up to the player to choose where he wanna go + PSG is under FFP.

anguy

Raiola, his agent, said a few weeks ago that he would be natural for Pogba to join PSG, but that ultimately, that's up to the player to choose where he wanna go + PSG is under FFP.

I think Juve might accept Verratti & Cavani for him to go around FFP limits :).

Bertus

I think Juve might accept Verratti & Cavani for him to go around FFP limits :).
Oh sure, but the more there are rumors turned down by nasser, the more I think It's hopeless to think some key PSG players will leave next summer.

Cavani might leave next summer tho. Not because of what he did so far to make him hated by everyone, but because the new coach might just want him to go.

Home of Barca Fans