Paul Pogba

khaled_a_d

I would still rather have Tielemans and Koke for that price.

That is a good alternative no doubt but it would still take Pogba
let's look it from all angels here .

first financially
Koke buyout is 60M ,but that isn't including tax .Illarramendi buyout was 30M but it costed RM 39 due to taxes that means Koke would cost 78M to pay his buyout .that isn't far from 80-85 one could expect Pogba and definitely we won't be able to get Tielemans for the price difference
And that is why I would take Pogba at 80-85 but not for 100M
Then again A.Madrid may accept to just take the money and accept the buyout so we don't pay taxes? may be but highly doubt it
Falcao ,De Gea,Aguor,Torres,D.Costa all of them sold but non to Liga club .they will have many buyers for Koke and they have no reason to allow him to go to a direct rival
Nevermind Koke himself is a Madrid native who grow through their ranks ,we keep assuming we can get Koke while he there is a very good chance he would prefer to play in EPL than us

As for fit ,both are gr8 players ,but I would take Pogba .he add new elements to the team and the only area he will need to improve is his passing but I can see him getting it .we are changing as a team and Pogba could be the perfect fit for that changes IMO
That said ,I would be happy if we bring Koke ,frankly both Pogba & Koke could just leave to different clubs than us

omidferoz

I will rather have Verratti than Pogba and Koke. He remains me of Xavi everytime I see him play, such a good player and alot cheaper than Pogba and koke.

Bertus

I will rather have Verratti than Pogba and Koke. He remains me of Xavi everytime I see him play, such a good player and alot cheaper than Pogba and koke.
Dunno that man, his agent, Di Campli, said yesterday that Verratti worths at least 50M euros and that even at that price PSG is not willing to sell.

Koke is cheaper.

Jägermeister

That is a good alternative no doubt but it would still take Pogba
let's look it from all angels here .

first financially
Koke buyout is 60M ,but that isn't including tax .Illarramendi buyout was 30M but it costed RM 39 due to taxes that means Koke would cost 78M to pay his buyout .that isn't far from 80-85 one could expect Pogba and definitely we won't be able to get Tielemans for the price difference
And that is why I would take Pogba at 80-85 but not for 100M
Then again A.Madrid may accept to just take the money and accept the buyout so we don't pay taxes? may be but highly doubt it
Falcao ,De Gea,Aguor,Torres,D.Costa all of them sold but non to Liga club .they will have many buyers for Koke and they have no reason to allow him to go to a direct rival
Nevermind Koke himself is a Madrid native who grow through their ranks ,we keep assuming we can get Koke while he there is a very good chance he would prefer to play in EPL than us

As for fit ,both are gr8 players ,but I would take Pogba .he add new elements to the team and the only area he will need to improve is his passing but I can see him getting it .we are changing as a team and Pogba could be the perfect fit for that changes IMO
That said ,I would be happy if we bring Koke ,frankly both Pogba & Koke could just leave to different clubs than us

Why is 85m fine, but 100 not acceptable? It's not much of a difference.

Personally I would never want us to spend 80+ on him.

Hmm flamboyant maybe, but not a douche and probably a lot smarter than previous french disappointments
Can't see him play for us under our current system though. Nor do I want him to

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems very down to earth to me. If the board can't bring him to Barcelona, I will.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think there have ever been reported any issues regarding him. The only thing I remember is him wanting playing time at Man Utd and a better contract I think(?), but Alex Ferguson was more interested in playing Rafael in midfield than try out Pogba.

Bertus

Don't think there have ever been reported any issues regarding him. The only thing I remember is him wanting playing time at Man Utd and a better contract I think(?), but Alex Ferguson was more interested in playing Rafael in midfield than try out Pogba.

He was warned and benched by Conte a few times because he wasn't showing respect for the coach's choice and critics.

And no, Conte was not the problem, he was right when it happened. Especially when Pogba had a period when he underperformed.

EdmondDantes

I agree with that, petulant yellow cards aside, Verratti is one of a kind. He's one of the reasons why I watch PSG play. I absolutely love the little guy as a player.

Home of Barca Fans