Paul Pogba

Bertus

Verratti going to Juve would depress me.

Juve can't pay 50M+ and PSG doesn't see any meaning in swapping Verratti for Pogba.

I say 50M, because that's what his agent wants for him, but PSG is not even willing to talk about selling him at that price.

F

Flavia

I saw some rumors barto got braida to get him pogba, as an election card.

Bertus

Does Barto plan to lie about his transfer fee like he did with neymar tho? :neymar:

Get the fuck out, Barto.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Raiola, his agent, said a few weeks ago that he would be natural for Pogba to join PSG, but that ultimately, that's up to the player to choose where he wanna go + PSG is under FFP.

Sounds like Paris are players then, somewhere after RM I'm guessing. Not too shabby.

I

instinct

Mods could you please ThwiXs' and Alarcóns' IPs?

I smell a conspiracy.

Antimadridista1

Great prospect to be honest, I think that he'd grow a lot in a team like Barcelona.
+ he's a really humble guy. I'd definitely take him over Koke but I don't think that we'll ever pay 80/90m euro for a midfielder.

Bertus

Mino Raiola: "Pogba will set a new record in transfer fee".

According to players agents that work with Juventus, one of them revealed that "Moratta (Juve Director of Football) knows that this is 99% sure that Pogba will be sold".

BBZ8800

I saw some rumors barto got braida to get him pogba, as an election card.

1. Barto is stupid
2. Braida said that he would love to have Alexis in all of his teams, so he is also a questionable director
3. now, stupid Barto, stupid Braida together want to bring a clown Pogba for a record fee?

Let's hope that they will lose the elections, we don't need this circus and fancy names for 100 Millions.

Bertus

1. Barto is stupid
2. Braida said that he would love to have Alexis in all of his teams, so he is also a questionable director
3. now, stupid Barto, stupid Braida together want to bring a clown Pogba for a record fee?

Let's hope that they will lose the elections, we don't need this circus and fancy names for 100 Millions.
I fail to see how it is stupid. Pogba is not a "fancy name" anymore.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not that much of a Pogba fan myself, but I still think he's one of the the best midfielders around at the moment and if we pay 100M, I would call it a bargain. He's young, so he would be playing here for long. So yeah, go go Barto.

barca1899

Not that much of a Pogba fan myself

9702fd43ced13857_J-Law-Thats-Funny-GIF.xxxlarge.gif

L

linetty

Not that much of a Pogba fan myself, but I still think he's one of the the best midfielders around at the moment and if we pay 100M, I would call it a bargain. He's young, so he would be playing here for long. So yeah, go go Barto.
:D

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
1. Barto is stupid

Do you even know who Braida is? :slap:

Ghosting

Is Pogba going to play CB, cos that is still a major problem. We don't have trouble creating chances or scoring.

Home of Barca Fans