Paul Pogba

Rassvet

Not the most popular man at the club these days, first booed at last home game, and now half of redcafe thinks he faked injury vs Liverpool.

Would be very surprised if he stays.

get Souness down to examine him and see if the injury is real :coffee:

Givenchy

He never really looked as if he wanted to be at United, mindboggling decision to go back there. Juve -> Madrid was the logical step for him. For the talent he possesses can't help but think his club career has been wasted.

krakdol

He never really looked as if he wanted to be at United, mindboggling decision to go back there. Juve -> Madrid was the logical step for him. For the talent he possesses can't help but think his club career has been wasted.

I agree 100%. When you understand who Pogba really is, his strength is his incredible long passes and assists. He benefits immensely from playing in a great team with players making runs and suffers a lot by playing in average teams who don't make runs behind, especially when not paired with a more defensive minded midfielder. He's one of the best players in nearly every game when he plays in France NT. He would have been incredible playing for Real. Manchester United was the worst choice he could make.

Last edited:

fergus90

Laporta coming through on his campaign promise. Granted from the previous campaign but still.

Look forward to Haaland in 2032 when he next retakes office.

Givenchy

Bump

Rumours starting again. Won?t happen but how would you feel about it?

Terrible idea imo. Pogba ship has sailed, he should join PSG so he can clown about in Ligue 1 uber eats and focus on France national team where he performs. Not to say United aren't a big club but it's sad how he wasted his prime there in current state.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Bump

Rumours starting again. Won?t happen but how would you feel about it?

I'd take him on a free easily pedri-fdj-pogba would be a great midfield imo; throw in Raphina and a some what clinical and fast FW and we can compete next season easily (assuming we get a few decent defenders...)

Joan

I'd take him on a free easily pedri-fdj-pogba would be a great midfield imo; throw in Raphina and a some what clinical and fast FW and we can compete next season easily (assuming we get a few decent defenders...)

Yeah, think Pogba FDJ could be similar to Pogba Tchouameni that seems to suit him so well in the NT. Add Pedri in the mix and it sounds interesting even if I'm not sure about the defensive aspect.

Barcilliant

No fucking way. I liked Pogba eight years ago but hell no now.
People look too much at the technical and tactical ability of a player but mentality is a huge thing too. Pogba has no work rate or leadership. A big pass from me, thanks.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
No fucking way. I liked Pogba eight years ago but hell no now.
People look too much at the technical and tactical ability of a player but mentality is a huge thing too. Pogba has no work rate or leadership. A big pass from me, thanks.

I sense much skysports in you. He ain't that bad and on a free would be low risk. The mentality is more a team issue for united than it is a pogba issue, all of them, every single player at united has been absolute trash. he's genuinely still one of their best players.

Porque

Pogba is now 29. This is his, or should be, his peak.

His greatest asset is his long passing for attacks. Where is he going to use his long passing at Barcelona? Zipping it back to Ter Stegen?

It's a no from me dawg.

Home of Barca Fans