Paul Pogba

Bertus

Pogba to PSG being picked up by ESPN and the like, but they're hacks. I'll wait on more reputable sources but I can't say these rumors dont excite me to an extent. I'm curious who leaves Paris if these rumors prove true though. Motta, Cabaye, Lavezzi?

Edit: Reports are apparently coming from Le10Sport of France.

No need to be in the know. No one in France is reporting what Le10Sport posted because in the past:

- Le10Sport said PSG signed Rooney (they published it twice :rofl1: Their Boss even showed up on iTélé (Canal+ group) to say he got the exclusive).
- They said PSG reached a deal for Ronaldo.
- Of course PSG reached a deal for Messi a hundred times.
- Verratti is a RM player every summers.
- Diabate signed too.
- Casillas was supposed to sign with PSG last summer.
- etc.

The sol time I remember that one of their supposed exclusive was right was about Marquinhos being linked to MU this winter.

But you know the saying: even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

At the same time yesterday, many websites also published news about Pogba preping his arrival to RM.

All in all, let's get back to earth, Pogba's agent is Mino "The Rat" Raiola. He will never make pre-deals now since he knows many clubs will fight for Pogba till the very end of this summer.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Raoila (agent Pogba): "Barça rumours? Might be a good move. Barça could be a solution. But at this moment, he's more likely to stay." [ts]

Kohe321

We should sign one of Gundogan or Pogba.

Koke and Verratti are out of question so those two are our best options, unless we want to sign a prospect like Oliver Torres or Tielemans.

This. While I like Pogba, Gundogan would be my first choice.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
ygW8AV.gif

POGBA!!! :worthy:

Zebulun

His lacks the good vision to be very complete .that said a gr8 player indeed

what do you mean when you say he lacks vision? i've always seen him higher up the pitch. do you mean playing from deep positions and playing through balls like xavi or long balls like alonso?

khaled_a_d

what do you mean when you say he lacks vision? i've always seen him higher up the pitch. do you mean playing from deep positions and playing through balls like xavi or long balls like alonso?

A bit like that .he is play making ability could do some improvement IMO .not saying he isn't creating at all for his teammates but I think it is an area he could improve

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Page 2, can't let that happen. The thread for the best player in the world right now needs to be on page 1.

Several Italian football officials take for granted that Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (21) will join Barcelona. [md]

Home of Barca Fans