Paul Pogba

CatalinR10

should be Koke all day long, i rate Pogba but he's still a bit inconsistent and the price is way too high

koke doesn't want to leave atletico , veratti won't be sold.

So if we don't get Pogba , we'll be with the same midfield next season , but without our best midfielder so far , Xavi. Nice view huh.

Barcilliant

As much as I like Pogba the amount of money being asked is ludicrous. He is worth 50 million tops. Give Juve Pedro and 40 million and that's that.

Barcilliant

koke doesn't want to leave atletico , veratti won't be sold.

So if we don't get Pogba , we'll be with the same midfield next season , but without our best midfielder so far , Xavi. Nice view huh.

Pogba would be a better fit in the current Barcelona outfit but I can't see it happening.

Verratti and Koke are great but it's not going to happen.

Kohe321

Pogba is good, but he's not worth that IMO. We should look elsewhere then, that's a ridiculous sum of money.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Pogba is good, but he's not worth that IMO. We should look elsewhere then, that's a ridiculous sum of money.

Indeed,I'm also not sure if I'd like RM to chase him this summer. There's no way that he's worth what Juventus are asking for, at least not at the moment. Serie A is a weak league and he's playing in Juventus, a side which has a 99 % chance to win the league every year.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As much as I like Pogba the amount of money being asked is ludicrous. He is worth 50 million tops. Give Juve Pedro and 40 million and that's that.

If he'd take a 5-6M€ clean salary i wouldn't mind paying 70M (not discussing if he's worth it or not here) but no way we put him above ney suarez and all our players right from the start without him earning it at all, if he wants that kind of silly money he can go to City or PSG and NEVER win UCL in his life :)

He's not getting that kind of salary in any of the big 3 i'd say, don't know the wages structure of Bayern but 12M also puts him just behind CR7 in RM so that's not happening either..

Mido

Koke 60 million and Pogba 70... while we could get David Silva + Götze for less than 100 million euros... ( if Götze ever considers joining Barca)

Kohe321

If he'd take a 5-6M€ clean salary i wouldn't mind paying 70M (not discussing if he's worth it or not here) but no way we put him above ney suarez and all our players right from the start without him earning it at all, if he wants that kind of silly money he can go to City or PSG and NEVER win UCL in his life :)

He's not getting that kind of salary in any of the big 3 i'd say, don't know the wages structure of Bayern but 12M also puts him just behind CR7 in RM so that's not happening either..

Yeah, even if it would hurt, I'd be okay paying 70m for him if his salary was reasonable. But to start at 12m a year after tax for someone who is 22 is just insane, imagine the contract negotiations in the future when you start discussing new demands from a starting point of 12m a year.

Raiola is crazy.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah, even if it would hurt, I'd be okay paying 70m for him if his salary was reasonable. But to start at 12m a year after tax for someone who is 22 is just insane, imagine the contract negotiations in the future when you start discussing new demands from a starting point of 12m a year.

Raiola is crazy.

Clearly! After 2years we'd be talking about 15 for a contract extension .. lol

Riola is riding the wave though, can't blame him, but i'm sure it's gonna come down to oil money with no glory/trophies VS reasonable wage (still way more than what he gets in Juve) but with worldwide glory, the kid'd gonna have to make some tough choices :)

khaled_a_d

Raiola is crazy.

70-80M are his market value .this how the market roll this days .that was expected tbh and I have no problem with that
But 12M is above what he deserves ,no way he gets more than Neymar&Suarez

Bertus

70-80M are his market value .this how the market roll this days .that was expected tbh and I have no problem with that
But 12M is above what he deserves ,no way he gets more than Neymar&Suarez

The problem is that clubs like PSG, or City, or Chelsea can actually offer him 12M+ and above as salary.

So Raiola and Pogba have no reason to accept less.

If Raiola said that, I think it's because some clubs actually offered at least 12M euros as salary. I bet PSG did at least. Especially since there are rumors Zlatan and his 20M salary could leave this summer to land in MLS.

mark1nhu

Or maybe he is just negotiating.

Ask 12, receive 8 in response, close in 10.

I don't know though, just speculating.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Marca, Riola is asking Barça for a 12M€ (after tax) salary for Pogba (that would put him behind Messi alone in the barça wages hierarchy)
http://www.marca.com/en/2015/04/17/en/football/barcelona/1429304792.html

Also, Sport reported a few days ago (also relied by Marca) that a 70M€ was instantly rejected by Juventus judging it too "low" ..

I have a feeling this is either gonna end in a ridiculously expensive signing, or we won't get him ^^

Personally, I could live with a big buyout but not with the salary, that would be very bad for the group cohesion and probably start a few small revolution amongst other players even if we could afford it with Xavi's wage since he'll probably be leaving.

No thanks.

Go for someone else instead then. He can go to some mega rich club and get his wages, but also forget about winning the CL for the foreseeable future.

Home of Barca Fans