Paul Pogba

G

Gasgas

We are not getting Verratti people :facepalm:
I thought that was already confirmed
It wont happen

Frodo_FCB

Just ridiculous, if it is true..This board is going again full retard as always. We shouldnt pay these money for no player in the world, especially for an unproven player like Pogba, who i very doupt that will fit in our system. Just pay the release clause for Koke.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
"Since the start of the year, I have received over 2000 phone call for him (Pogba)," Pogba's agent Mino Raiola said to Italian newspaper La Stampa. "I receive 20 calls a day and at least a few of them are to negotiate, but the right offer has yet to arrive.

"I believe if the right offer comes along for Pogba and for Juve, then the transfer will take place.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If it went through, it will be the worst transfer by barca mostly. Ibra transfer level of bad. He is not that bad player, but we need a player like verratti or koke. Sad that we can't sign both of them. If i am forced to sign pogba 50+10M is the max i would pay.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We are not getting Verratti people :facepalm:
I thought that was already confirmed
It wont happen

We are aware of that, i'm personally just ranting.. replace that Verratti by Gundoggan if you prefer.

If it went through, it will be the worst transfer by barca mostly. Ibra transfer level of bad. He is not that bad player, but we need a player like verratti or koke. Sad that we can't sign both of them. If i am forced to sign pogba 50+10M is the max i would pay.

Not to mention, MONTOYA ??? of all position, with the Dani Alves situation ... this would be suicide!

F

Flavia

Okey so barcablaugranas is confirming this too, 2 offers have been rejected, Barça is preparing a 3rd and all-in offer in the amounts of, brace yourself, 82M€ + Pedro + Montoya :O ( total close to 110-120M€ with those players market value )

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/19/8452293/report-barcelona-juventus-paul-pogba

The board is apparently dead set on getting pogba no matter what.

The fact that delusional Bartomeu actually thinks that bringing Pogba and some titles will help him keep his job + the transfer ban + our middfield situation.. we're apparently heading towards an outrageously expensive signing, and not even speaking about the wages if they agree to the demands, that would be the most stupid thing amongst all.

This is insanity. No to Kroos for 25, and now 82 + Pedro and Montoya? That's just so absurd.

Antimadridista1

He is seriously over-rated and will take a lot of time to settle and adapt to the club/team.
Koke is a much serious option to replace the likes of Xavi and Iniesta.

hardyboy

He and his agent can fuck off. we shouldn't pay more than 60m for him, also he should get lower wages than the likes of Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets etc..

Ursegor

World Champion
Reiola tried to convince Madrid to buy him but they said "no thanks" and have their eyes on Verratti instead which is why Reiola made those public anti Madrid comments recently ("changing players like underwear"). I'd rather trust Madrid's scouts tbh.

Home of Barca Fans