Paul Pogba

khaled_a_d

The problem is that clubs like PSG, or City, or Chelsea can actually offer him 12M+ and above as salary.

So Raiola and Pogba have no reason to accept less.

If Raiola said that, I think it's because some clubs actually offered at least 12M euros as salary. I bet PSG did at least. Especially since there are rumors Zlatan and his 20M salary could leave this summer to land in MLS.

What? if he received that offer he will ask for even more .that is Raiola we are talking about

Bertus

What? if he received that offer he will ask for even more .that is Raiola we are talking about

Nothing to be surprised about if PSG is also on Pogba's case.

And Raiola never "lied" about the supposed salary a player could get once said player landed in Paris. What he announced in the medias were always the final salary in the end (I don't know for his other players, but since PSG got lots of players from raiola, I can confirm that at the very least).

That's why I said, "IF" Paris is also in this race, I bet Raiola is using PSG wage offer in his comments. He did it each times when it concerns Paris.

Now it doesn't mean Pogba will choose Paris, of course. But I don't believe that those 12M are a lie.

khaled_a_d

Nothing to be surprised about if PSG is also on Pogba's case.

And Raiola never "lied" about the supposed salary a player could get once said player landed in Paris. What he announced in the medias were always the final salary in the end (I don't know for his other players, but since PSG got lots of players from raiola, I can confirm that at the very least).

That's why I said, "IF" Paris is also in this race, I bet Raiola is using PSG wage offer in his comments. He did it each times when it concerns Paris.

Now it doesn't mean Pogba will choose Paris, of course. But I don't believe that those 12M are a lie.

lie?it is a wage demand ,it doesn't even a lie or a truth .it is just a demand .he didn't say he has got another offer for that much
It is about what he thinks he can get and to set it .

Bertus

Whatever you want to understand from his statements, imo, I don't see Raiola and Pogba lowering their expected wage.

But contrary to you all, I see no problem even if Barcelona pays him 12M per year.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
But contrary to you all, I see no problem even if Barcelona pays him 12M per year.

If we had our star players on that wage level or above yes, but if it's for him to be the 2nd best paid player in the squad .. we might not see them, but problems will be there, botloads of them.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It ruins the wage structure. He hasn't done anything worthy of earning that kind of money here.

If we had our star players on that wage level or above yes, but if it's for him to be the 2nd best paid player in the squad .. we might not see them, but problems will be there, botloads of them.

While I agree with you, we should also be able to pay up if a once in a lifetime talent shows up - like Ney. But is Pogba that talent? Not in my opinion he isn't.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Everyone wants to cash in on pogba transfer. Juve with huge transfer fee, raiola with some nice bonus and pogba with a huge paycheck. Why waste so much money on him? he is not worth it imo.

Vlom

Okey so barcablaugranas is confirming this too, 2 offers have been rejected, Barça is preparing a 3rd and all-in offer in the amounts of, brace yourself, 82M€ + Pedro + Montoya :O ( total close to 110-120M€ with those players market value )

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/19/8452293/report-barcelona-juventus-paul-pogba

The board is apparently dead set on getting pogba no matter what.

The fact that delusional Bartomeu actually thinks that bringing Pogba and some titles will help him keep his job + the transfer ban + our middfield situation.. we're apparently heading towards an outrageously expensive signing, and not even speaking about the wages if they agree to the demands, that would be the most stupid thing amongst all.

Last edited:

StarLord

Okey so barcablaugranas is confirming this too, 2 offers have been rejected, Barça is preparing a 3rd and all-in offer in the amounts of, brace yourself, 82M€ + Pedro + Montoya :O ( total close to 110-120M€ with those players market value )

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/19/8452293/report-barcelona-juventus-paul-pogba

The fact that delusional Bartomeu actually thinks that bringing Pogba and some titles will help him keep his job + the transfer ban + our middfield situation.. we're apparently heading towards an outrageously expensive signing, and not even speaking about the wages if they agree to the demands, that would be the most stupid thing amongst all.

Vlom

We should go all in for Verratti instead of him :cry:

That's another debate but yes, for so many reasons Verratti would be better.

Not to mention, the guy is actually injured :lol:

The fee is just so ridiculous I'm thinking it's a hoax .. but then I think about our board and the elections and I think they're definitely capable to commit to a +200M€ total spending (fee + players + taxes + wages) before being thrown out (amazing that Barto genuinely thinks he stands a chance), and leave us in the deepest shit... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Could be hoax, although this makes sense because Riaola said that Pogba's transfer will break the record and I don't think Barca have 100M+ laying around so they'll try to include players in the deal and since elections are coming in July, Barto doesn't have much time so he'll try to make a deal as soon as possible.

Home of Barca Fans