Paul Pogba

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Reiola tried to convince Madrid to buy him but they said "no thanks" and have their eyes on Verratti instead which is why Reiola made those public anti Madrid comments recently ("changing players like underwear"). I'd rather trust Madrid's scouts tbh.

Worst part is I agree :facepalm1:

Bertus

Raiola said today that no offer he recieved is considered acceptable for all parties (juve, him, and pogba) as of now.

-

That should include the 85M euros + 2 players that Barca offered.

According to RMC, if you read italian places, it's believed Juve don't want the 2 players Barca is offering.

Next step should be Barca offering at least 100M euros cash.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Raiola said today that no offer he recieved is considered acceptable for all parties (juve, him, and pogba) as of now.

-

That should include the 85M euros + 2 players that Barca offered.

If you read italian places, it's believed Juve don't want the 2 players Barca is offering.

Next step should be Barca offering at least 100M euros cash.

LOL. I seriously hope that the guy stays at Juve until both him and his agent realize that he isn't worth that much or until he's good enough to justify these ridiculous price tags.

Bertus

LOL. I seriously hope that the guy stays at Juve until both him and his agent realize that he isn't worth that much or until he's good enough to justify these ridiculous price tags.

Even PSG seems out (since they just made a big bid on Dybala). Must be because of that gigantic fee Raiola and Juve are asking for.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Should just show Juventus and Raiola the middle finger and sign someone else I guess.

Or offer them 18 mil payed in installments
mSMOxzpzG.png

Last edited:

Kohe321

Haha yeah, it's funny that Juve has the stones to ask that much when they have been constant low-ballers on the market themselves whenever they look to buy :lol:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think this all fiasco is going to affect Pogba. He's a great athlete and all, but this is bound to drive him crazy. He wouldn't get along with most of his new teammates too - a bit of the Odegaard case on a bit higher level I suspect. I think Juve would be willing to negotiate a deal that would benefit all parties but Raiole is there who wants the green.

Alarcón

Okey so barcablaugranas is confirming this too, 2 offers have been rejected, Barça is preparing a 3rd and all-in offer in the amounts of, brace yourself, 82M€ + Pedro + Montoya :O ( total close to 110-120M€ with those players market value )

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/4/19/8452293/report-barcelona-juventus-paul-pogba

The board is apparently dead set on getting pogba no matter what.

The fact that delusional Bartomeu actually thinks that bringing Pogba and some titles will help him keep his job + the transfer ban + our middfield situation.. we're apparently heading towards an outrageously expensive signing, and not even speaking about the wages if they agree to the demands, that would be the most stupid thing amongst all.

barcablaugranes confirms? confirms what? "sources told us" ok... anyone knows these player+cash deals happen once in a blue moon but these rumours still somehow always appear... I really doubt Barça made that offer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcablaugranes? Their "sources" are as good as mine.

My source is telling me Lord Bendtner will replace Pedro as our 4th attacker.

Home of Barca Fans