Paul Pogba

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Who else is going after him? Real Madrid? I guess we will have no choice then.

Right now I read that there are 3 clubs strongly linked with him - Barca, City and PSG.

I am slowly changing my mind about Pogba seeing how Rakitic is useful to our midfield with his physicality, pressing and tackles, Pogba can definitely add the same qualities. Price of course will be insane, but as some mentioned here before - he is very marketable player, he'll pay off in time.

Last edited:

FC B

I cannot believe you guys would cash out 100mil for that player. We will become like RM for fuck sake. Buy young talents for cheap and train them through our system.
We can hold on with Iniesta, Rafinha and Rakitic for a season or two. In the mean time, we should buy couple of very promising and talented players for no more than 30 mil.

You can't compete with the colosus transfer clubs like Mierda, PSG, City, Chel$hit only with talented home grown lads.

Basically they force you to act similary when it comes to transfers if you are to remain in the big league. Up until big signings like Ney or Suarez Barca already was clearly behind.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Makes sense but a 100M player not living up to his fee is the same as a 20M player flopping. The expectations are so high that i don't see a midfielder possibly living up to them.
I also have a feeling that we'd sell him for at most half the price if he under performs, as we've done before.

James Rodriguez wants a word with you.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
lol

they sound like good fans

I don't understand this logic. Being a fan doesn't mean that you should like all the players,that's bullshit. Most of this forum doesn't like Douglas and Alves for example. Bale is a lazy donkey,he doesn't deserve good fans if he won't try his damnest for the club to win. He is dragging us down for this entire season. He scored like 3 goals in last 17 games that he played or something like that. He had 8-9 games without a single assist/goal. We have 9 out of 9 wins when Bale wasn't playing. I like him as a person but so far he isn't living up to my expectations and I would glady see him leave. He either needs to get his shit together,man the fuck up and start playing some actual football or gtfo.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's always a big signing lurking with a new election but the club has to course correct and stop this descent into the mega rich club philosophy of clubs that have long stood in direct contrast to the ethos of this club & it's philosophy...Wasn't that long ago we were the reference of building from within & developing talent rather than spending hundreds of millions each season like the repugnant clubs we have always despised

Otherwise, it'll be the same few clubs competing for titles every season and competition will be a thing of the past

FFP has been a joke obviously but I'd hate to see our club follow this path, it'll kill the sport IMHO

Alarcón

It's not about "being like Real Madrid". We are one of the very biggest clubs in the world, and we need the best players in the world to remain at the top. If there is no one good enough from our academy, should we just put up with mediocrity? We have the money to sign a player like Pogba every season. What else would we do with that money?

Alen

Chinese media cited El Confidencial saying Pogba reached an oral agreement (and allegedly told Zidane) that he would join Real Madrid?

Has anybody seen this elsewhere?

François Gallardo said it on El Chiringuito. He's the guy that said Messi was definitely leaving last summer.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Saul would be a good player for our squad, and will develop into a good Keita type player.

Our main midfielder instead of iniesta is a tricky one to call.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
There's always a big signing lurking with a new election but the club has to course correct and stop this descent into the mega rich club philosophy of clubs that have long stood in direct contrast to the ethos of this club & it's philosophy...Wasn't that long ago we were the reference of building from within & developing talent rather than spending hundreds of millions each season like the repugnant clubs we have always despised

Otherwise, it'll be the same few clubs competing for titles every season and competition will be a thing of the past

FFP has been a joke obviously but I'd hate to see our club follow this path, it'll kill the sport IMHO

Actually we have always been a Galactico type club apart from a few brief periods.

Bertus

Right now I read that there are 3 clubs strongly linked with him - Barca, City and PSG.

I am slowly changing my mind about Pogba seeing how Rakitic is useful to our midfield with his physicality, pressing and tackles, Pogba can definitely add the same qualities. Price of course will be insane, but as some mentioned here before - he is very marketable player, he'll pay off in time.

PSG is under FFP. How are they supposed to pay the 100M Juventus is asking for?

And no, they don't plan to sell verratti or marquinhos to pay for it.

PSG can be linked all they want, but they don't have the resources this summer for such transfers.

summer 2016 will be totally different (no more sanctions for psg), but this summer, it's unrealistic, unless Juventus loans him and psg pays 100M next year.

But why would Juve accept such a retarded deal?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Or juventus can wait and pocket 100m next season. Also there's Real Madrid who would probably break the world record again..l

Home of Barca Fans