Paul Pogba

Bertus

Or juventus can wait and pocket 100m next season. Also there's Real Madrid who would probably break the world record again..l

Oh I'm sure RM would, yeah.

But I just wanted to remind people that PSG is snared in the FFP chains till summer 2016.

They can't go wild and pay such transfer fees yet.

I can't wait for next year and see PSG being allowed to spend 150M if they want to :D but this year they can't, so imo, they are clearly out of the race for pogba this year.

G

Gasgas

When's the last time we were spending 250 million on a squad?

That was when players costed lower. We just cant stop buying god players just because they are expensive while everybody buys them and improves their squads

frog-fcb

Or juventus can wait and pocket 100m next season. Also there's Real Madrid who would probably break the world record again..l

Robaldo def wouldnt be a happy bunny with that after the little hissy fit he took when they paid more for bale

Morten

Robaldo def wouldnt be a happy bunny with that after the little hissy fit he took when they paid more for bale

Why would he care, with all the inflation in the market, records will keep getting broken. Its not something anyone can stop anytime soon.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
PSG is under FFP. How are they supposed to pay the 100M Juventus is asking for?

And no, they don't plan to sell verratti or marquinhos to pay for it.

PSG can be linked all they want, but they don't have the resources this summer for such transfers.

summer 2016 will be totally different (no more sanctions for psg), but this summer, it's unrealistic, unless Juventus loans him and psg pays 100M next year.

But why would Juve accept such a retarded deal?

It's not going to be 100M, you'll see in we end he'll cost something like 85-88M.

Observer

Banned
I dont think Ronaldo cares about transfer market when he makes more than anyone in terms of sponsorship/merchandising/mediawhoring/etc

About Pogba...he already scrubbed PSG recently, not gonna happen

Jair Ventura

I dont think Ronaldo cares about transfer market when he makes more than anyone in terms of sponsorship/merchandising/mediawhoring/etc

About Pogba...he already scrubbed PSG recently, not gonna happen

Also scrubbed Barca, but that says very little on May 9th with Juve competing in the UCL.

Observer

Banned
Pogba will stay if Juve plans on powering their team ahead.

Considering Tevez is leaving in 2016, Llorente is rarely on-form, Pirlo getting old fast and the defense (while reliable) is old-aged their time is ticking to renew the squad

Bertus

Also scrubbed Barca, but that says very little on May 9th with Juve competing in the UCL.

He didn't, it's juve that said no to a 80M transfer fee.

In the case of PSG, that's Pogba that refused a salary offer from PSG.

Not the same at all.

Observer

Banned
He's not gonna join Barca either.

If he ever goes to a different club, it will be Real

You just gotta research his manager to understand why it's evident xD! (gold-digging rat)

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

He didn't, it's juve that said no to a 80M transfer fee.

In the case of PSG, that's Pogba that refused a salary offer from PSG.

Not the same at all.

Would Juve say no if the player says yes, or did PSG offer more than 80m(I would assume no, considering your mention of FFP)? Otherwise I don't know why Juve would allow the player final determinations in negotiations with one club, while reserving those duties themselves in negotiations with another. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans