Paulinho

Alik

Could have made some bland comments about happy to have him but actually said he is a great player that a lot of people are judging too early and to assess him on performances.

Where did he say that?

As far as I know, all he said was that he is a physically strong player and that we don't have that type of player in the squad. That seems to be as bland as it goes.

JamDav1982

Where did he say that?

As far as I know, all he said was that he is a physically strong player and that we don't have that type of player in the squad. That seems to be as bland as it goes.

He has said all of that and more..... no one else like him in squad, gives another dimension.....important from a techincal point of view and strong.

Valverde is happy with him in the squad.

If you guys think that Valverde wanted a guy like Paulinho in his team then you don't know shit about his career as manager.
Of course he will welcome a new player, it's the right thing to do.

Alik

He has said all of that and more..... no one else like him in squad, gives another dimension.....important from a techincal point of view and strong.

Valverde is happy with him in the squad.

You're just repeating what I said it other words. That he is physically strong and that we don't have that profile of player in the squad so we get some versatility. Watch the interview in the link, he only says that.

He doesn't say that he is "great player that a lot of people are judging too early".

Unless he said that in another video or quote, which is why I asked.

For now he is clearly happy to have him.

Except that nowhere is he clearly happy.

Jombi

How happy he is with him will depend on how much he plays.

He's a big investment on high wages so he's likely to get a lot of chances sadly. Valverde isnt stupid though. He knows its best to support all players 100% in public as a new manager to reduce media speculations. Do we think Valverde knew anything about Paulinho prior to him taking the Barca job?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If you guys think that Valverde wanted a guy like Paulinho in his team then you don't know shit about his career as manager.
Of course he will welcome a new player, it's the right thing to do.

Can tell from his words he wanted him and is happy to have him. Wrongly in my opinion.

If you think otherwise you dont know jack shit. He is doing far more than just welcoming him but no doubt you have an idea of this transfers and there is nothing that will change it and Valverde is part of the corruption.

Can tell from his words he wanted him and is happy to have him. Wrongly in my opinion.

If you think otherwise you dont know jack shit. He is doing far more than just welcoming him but no doubt you have an idea of this transfers and there is nothing that will change it and Valverde is part of the corruption.

Yes Valverde requested this transfer, it has nothing to do with Barto. It's clear by Valverde's words

Home of Barca Fans