Paulinho

Jombi

MD says Paulinho paid 7.5m out of his own pocket for the release clause.

no he will earn 7.5m less than in China over 4 years in fixed payments with us. Nothing to do with the release clause. He will comfortably be one of the best paid players in the squad.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's vital that rakitic leaves now, if rather he left than Roberto. If coutinho arrived then he and iniesta will rotate in one cm spot and Roberto and Paulinho can take the other spot.

xXKonan

[tw]897210588639711232[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez talked yesterday the signing of Paulinho wasn't liked at all in such a way Barcelona are intensifying pressure to signing Coutinho.

SeaDragon

[tw]897210588639711232[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez talked yesterday the signing of Paulinho wasn't liked at all in such a way Barcelona are intensifying pressure to signing Coutinho.

They should discard this guy and go for Dembele or he is going to go to Madrid, and then sign Seri. We can't have Coutinho on Iniesta's position with Deulo as Neymar's replacement, as i said before, Iniesta can't play 90 minutes anymore.

serghei

I'm in the denial phase. The transfer makes perfect sense. People were asking for Paulo Dybala and Coutinho; so the great Barto gave us a mix: Paulo + Coutinho = Paulinho. All hail Barto.

I'm way ahead of you, I'm all the way to acceptance. He will be good for us and he will score in the CL semi final a crucial goal that would get us to the final.

Petulant Whiner

Look at this disgusting propaganda.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/messi-to-paulinho-ill-see-you-in-barcelona-6225280

Barto and the rest of his goons need to burn.

LOL

"At the end of the match, the players were going through the usual routine of handshakes and shirt swapping, when Messi let slip “I’ll see you in Barcelona” to Paulinho."

Did they also do it in the locker room? :lol:

This sounds so fake and forced.

According to news sources Messi has been our main scout last decade. It is always him that wants certain players and coaches but at the end of the day come the players coaches that are convinient to the board and detromental to the team :angry:

He's not gonna burn him down now that he's here. He's had enough his way personally.

Valverde said he didn't pick him. Messi posted "shit day" on his instagram the day he was made official. Which makes the sport article even more retarded.

serghei

I'm telling you right now that this guy has a golazo in him at a critical time for us. I'm feeling it. The only question is if it's gonna be a golazo a la Kondogbia vs Chelsea, or a golazo a la Iniesta vs Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans