Pedro Rodriguez

Chainsaw

Killahead
I HOPE you saw Pedro tonight....i really expect some apologies from some people here who have questioned what i have been saying for so ling now..... PEDRO is not fit enough...... he won't dribble an old lady if he had the chance. he's just suck.... instead of growing in his game he's stuck..... I really dont trust Sanchez that much either..... the biggest mistake of pep guardiola is about to happe... to bring a injured out of shape player in the middles that we dont need ...instead of focusing on a centrel defender and a striker is just crazy. mark my words

Oh Boy...

F

Flavia

tell me what part of my comment doesnt make any sense? i dare you to give me a better understanding of whats going on
What's going on is that it's pre season. Of course they are not 100% fit yet. This comes with time and games played. You need to calm down, the world is not ending, nor Barça will have a terrible season because of the last games.

Trequartista

The good
for now I would get a decent centreback for about 20m,a young goalkepeer since Mino and Oier look like they are not going to make it anyway and Pinto needs competetion
as for the forward line I beleive Pedro,Messi,Villa,Sanchez are enough but if there is money left I would buy a young real centre forward to play with the B team and join the first team when needed since both teams have no real Cf,someone like Paco Alcacer or that dude from Mexico U-17 would be perfect
anyway back on topic,not the bets pre season for Pedro yes but no worries

Chainsaw

Killahead
tell me what part of my comment doesnt make any sense? i dare you to give me a better understanding of whats going on

"I HOPE you saw Pedro tonight....i really expect some apologies from some people here who have questioned what i have been saying for so ling now..... PEDRO is not fit enough...... he won't dribble an old lady if he had the chance. [size=+2]he's just suck[/size].... instead of growing in his game he's stuck..... "

Phatroonaldo

I HOPE you saw Pedro tonight....i really expect some apologies from some people here who have questioned what i have been saying for so ling now..... PEDRO is not fit enough...... he won't dribble an old lady if he had the chance. he's just suck.... instead of growing in his game he's stuck..... I really dont trust Sanchez that much either..... the biggest mistake of pep guardiola is about to happe... to bring a injured out of shape player in the middles that we dont need ...instead of focusing on a centrel defender and a striker is just crazy. mark my words

View attachment 3308

Phatroonaldo

I'm not worried about his form; strikers will have bad forms no matter how good they are. Even Messi had it last season. If he continues to play like this, Sanchez can slot in and easily take his place.

for now I would get a decent centreback for about 20m,a young goalkepeer since Mino and Oier look like they are not going to make it anyway and Pinto needs competetion
as for the forward line I beleive Pedro,Messi,Villa,Sanchez are enough but if there is money left I would buy a young real centre forward to play with the B team and join the first team when needed since both teams have no real Cf,someone like Paco Alcacer or that dude from Mexico U-17 would be perfect

But but we can't win this season without fabregas...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I concur every thing except buying the CD part... Since we have quite few promising youth coming through in that position(Gomez, Muniesa, Bartra and others) I'd rather we bought a quality LB and play Abi primarily in the centre. In 2 years time the youngsters would be ready, if not we can always buy back Botia. Moreover central defenders found it real hard to adapt to our style for a while now. So it'd be a risky business if we bought one

E

estranged

can we ban this guy? all of his posts are full of fail.

B

blopaFCB

can we ban this guy? all of his posts are full of fail.
I'm sorry I'm not from wonderland like you are ... Where there is tons of butterflies and rainbows and everything is perfect. There is something call reality ... You are just in denial ..,, I assume the reality of the moment and at this very moment ... Reality tells us what I've been saying and even Pep admit it in his press conferense WE ARE WE BEHIND THE FITNESS LEVEL REQUIRED FOR THE SEASON! so how giving an opinion is failure? You want me to tell you Pedro and villa are in great shape ? I'm sorry I'm not Mourinho that after a 5-0 loss says "it is nothing" .... If you want that kind of answer you are in the wrong place mate ..... Keep dreaming if you want ... Or wake the fuck up

XaviMessiGirl

Yes because you are so enlightened and yet every single other person on this forum is delusional. He's had slow times before, it's natural, he'll be fine. And we will have no name-calling here, thanks.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I'm sorry I'm not from wonderland like you are ... Where there is tons of butterflies and rainbows and everything is perfect. There is something call reality ... You are just in denial ..,, I assume the reality of the moment and at this very moment ... Reality tells us what I've been saying and even Pep admit it in his press conferense WE ARE WE BEHIND THE FITNESS LEVEL REQUIRED FOR THE SEASON! so how giving an opinion is failure? You want me to tell you Pedro and villa are in great shape ? I'm sorry I'm not Mourinho that after a 5-0 loss says "it is nothing" .... If you want that kind of answer you are in the wrong place mate ..... Keep dreaming if you want ... Or wake the fuck up

dude you're overreacting and need to stop. Of course the players are not 100% fit yet but your comments on Pedro is exaggerated.He doesn't seem 100 percent but there's no evidence that his slow start to the pre season has anything to do with what happened last season or continuation of it. we will get the rhythm right and I'm sure it will be in time for the important stuff. we've always have had a kinda slow start to the season under Pep but we've always got our act together when it mattered .

Home of Barca Fans