Pedro Rodriguez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah, Pedro seems out of the game most of the time & his passing seems off... But he's got a deadly finish. Would be better if played CF more than at wings IMO

maz

I walk the line
Yea Capel comparison made sense last year when he was still looking at the ground, turning and twisting to no avail. This season he brought a completly different game. I agree with Meta regarding his finishing and creating, thats why I think he should be played more in the middle, especially as Bojan few impressive games came on the wings. So yea, Pedro for CF!

I'm not saying they are identical, just that there is a similarity. Of course i would choose pedro over capel every day of the week, but in terms of a player who likes to hold on to the ball and run with it, i think they are similar.

As for pedro in the middle, who knows.. He has shown good movement without the ball time and time again. But could he be the player to link up our attacks as eto'o used to do and as ibra does?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
dude, I was the one who first compared him to Capel so i wasnt disagreeing, he definitly wasnt a Giuly! Am just saying he evolved a lot this season after Pep gave him full confidence. Plus his finishing which is his main strenght IMO, have you seen Capel infront of a goal lately?

maz

I walk the line
I don't remember u comparing him to capel. I think you're lying just to impress me. And now you're saying he isn't like giuly...you were the first one on this site to say he reminds you of giuly. What's got into you?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
It was on the chat during end of last season, and lol at the giuly comparison. Anyone who can dribble cannot be compared to Ludo "I trip on my own foot" Giuly

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valencia was obviously too much of a challenge for Pedro. He tried hard, ran a lot but could have done better. Could have brought us the win had he just passed the ball to Keita or made the shot on time.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
ya his first touch was just way off. but i hope he's realised he could have changed the outcome.he must have gained a lot of exp. .

MinaFCB

exactly
Pedro was terrible starter both today and against Valencia,i really prefer Bojan,who was amazing before he got injured...
Pedro was as useless as Henry imo

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's a good squad player but he's definitely best as a sub. I don't expect that much from him but he's a good squad player, I just wish we had Mata or Silva also...

Home of Barca Fans