Pedro Rodriguez

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He did that hopeless shot again straight at the goalie, same one he did against Real Betis I think, didn't he learn his lesson the first time?

F

Flavia

Really worrying, as it happened last season. At the start of this season he seemed to be back scoring, now it's 19 or 20 games without a goal.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Really worrying, as it happened last season. At the start of this season he seemed to be back scoring, now it's 19 or 20 games without a goal.

It's like he is being paid not to score, just seems odd that a once deadly finisher is blindly hitting them straight at the keeper in side the penalty box...

Trickykid

It's like he is being paid not to score, just seems odd that a once deadly finisher is blindly hitting them straight at the keeper in side the penalty box...

It's all about confidence - or rather lack of it - I believe. He's probably doubting himself just as much as we are doubting him.

aki13

I am so sad for Pedro, he works so hard for the team, but tonight was poor, he looks worried in front of goal and passing was terrible.

Come Pedro we want to see you racking up those goals again.

Home of Barca Fans