Pedro Rodriguez

Richard.H

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for saying this, but I rate Alexis higher than Pedro. Alexis works his butt off for the team and even though he's a worse finisher than An American middle school soccer girl, he still runs a great distance each game.

Pedro at this point is perhaps just as bad a finisher as Alexis and learned some tremendous diving skills from him.

oz187

Alexis is really sharp, has pace and strength and definitely causes problems for the opposition. Pedro is a bit of a nothing player. He doesn't get many dangerous crosses in, he's not making runs into the box to get onto throughballs, he's not dribbling that often, he's not getting many shots off. There's not much of a threat. He works hard, but the current system gets nothing out of his attacking abilities.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was already on his way down and looking for a penalty. The ref made the right decision. Him, Cesc and Alba were a disgrace today.

He was leaning forward to gain speed, keep balance, and keep his center of gravity low. Alonso literally bulldozed him down without even looking at the ball.

hellsangel1

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for saying this, but I rate Alexis higher than Pedro. Alexis works his butt off for the team and even though he's a worse finisher than An American middle school soccer girl, he still runs a great distance each game.

Pedro at this point is perhaps just as bad a finisher as Alexis and learned some tremendous diving skills from him.

I remember on one instance when Xavi had the ball up the pitch but at that time there was no one to pass forward to on that side and he was waiting for Pedro who was just jogging back from an offside position and I just wanted to give him a kick up the backside. If you're not going to contribute anything offensively, at least try and work hard. You look at guys like Alonso or Khedira who didn't contribute offensively but work their tails off for the team on defense. Atleast Alexis works hard at pressing and winning the ball back. Pedro did neither of those and Messi didn't do much either.

misterplatin

It is painful to watch this boy getting pushed off the ball by Madrid players when he gets in scoring positions . I imagine Higuain ,Ron or Di Maria in those situations and they would at least get a decent shot on our goal .But apart from Messi all our forwards are weak .

Moe-23

what can messi do? hes crowded by 4 shirts, its impossible for him to do anything, his wingers need to get into space more, pedro fails at that, and iniesta is not a winger.

ab739

Ive always found pedro overrated and have never liked him. Last game he proved me right, but sadly hes a masia graduate and nothing will be done except buy a mediocre brazilian teenager and watch as the trainwreck happens slowly and painfully

JamDav1982

Pedro is good player to have in the squad and at his best an option to start on the left, but never in a million years will he ever make an effective wide player on the right hand side.

He does not have what is needed as he cannot cut in on his left and he is not a strong dribbler of the ball. His game is based on work rate, movement and finishing.

On the left hand side he can cut in and try to take chances but on the right defenders know his limitations and mark him one on one and show him down the line as he they know he wont want to cross it.

Home of Barca Fans