Pedro Rodriguez

F

Flavia

I really like him, but he's not doing enough to be a starter. Even more a guaranteed one. He should be benched, and have to fight for a spot.

Irish_Cules

I really like him, but he's not doing enough to be a starter. Even more a guaranteed one. He should be benched, and have to fight for a spot.

I agree. I think his general play has been quite good this season and has been much than last year but he still isn't showing the consistency required to start in the team. Tello has impressed enough with the minutes he has been given to challenge for his spot.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Yea lately he hasn't been the same. His attacking play has been tame and he is doing nothing but filling a spot on the lineup right now. That's what happens when someone doesn't have to fight for playing time.

Btw of all your avatars, this is my favorite (I remember you had it before but changed it to the one with Messi in the Japanese facemask :lol:)

F

Flavia

He's been really frustrating lately. Needs to be benched. Having a starting spot guaranteed is not doing him any good. Barça has one less player on attack with him on the pitch.

FC Barcelona

I honestly don't get this...we are playing like crap...and the management has yet to see this. The seasons which we did play well, 08-09 and 10-11, is when we had 2 other strikers other then Messi that could actually score and we had a team with passion and fight. Look at us now, Dani with his training like defending in the first goal, Pedro and Alexis who can't make a dribble or score for their life. 08-09 we had Henry and Eto'o. I don't care what anyone says but these guys are Barca legends, no matter how little games they played. They played with passion and most importantly they were STRIKERS. They had pace, STRENGTH, and they could FINISH. Something that Alexis and Pedro cannot even do. In 10-11 we had Villa and Pedro, who were world class that season. Honestly, if the management thinks that a scrony little Brazilian called Neymar is going to save them next year, they will be in for a great shock. In all honesty, we should get Aguero. Messi even stated that he loves playing with him.

Sorry about this big rant...it has been stored in for way too long.

Galning

Don't know what happend to him. He's like a shadow of his former self.

Pep-Guardiola-Coach-Barcelona-02.jpg

Home of Barca Fans