Pedro Rodriguez

Kerrybai

I might get some backlash for this and just for the record this is in no way a knee jerk reaction but I think we need to part ways with Pedro and Sanchez for good.

Their defensive work is great, Their work-rate is second to none, but this is exactly what Manchester United fans used to say about Ji Sung Park. Pedro is a far better player than him but we need to think bigger.
We need a serious upgrade on our wings.

I'm just going to quote what I said after the Bayern game, Sanchez was good tonight to be fair but I still think we could do with a change, we at least should have played Tello tonight. It appears Neymar is coming so who knows he could improve our wing play, either way someone will have to make way.

El Guaje

It is not simple as you would like, because if what you tell is true, then Tello would play every game in favor of the falling Chilean.
Also, Pedro has scored in all kind of finals(like Champions League final) and important games (like PSG). It is not like he is not delivering when it matters.

Pedro is living on his past (and on being from La Masia), Tello however is pretty new to the team.
Fact is that he has been mediocre the last 2,5 years and yet he is still a starter and a untransferable player, which is stupid and retarded.

ceefoo

Athletic Bilbao vs Barca

Totally ineffective yet again.

Lost count of the number of times he miscontrolled the ball.

Adds absolutely nothing to the attack. Even Alexis is putting him to shame of late.

Has to go this summer.

F

Flavia

He was abysmal today. His 1st touch was gone, his passing was off... I was hoping he'd pick up himself at the beggining of the season, now I think we won't see that great pedro ever again. I don't think tatics can be blamed anymore, it is what it is.

spark

We dont need to sell him. It wont happen anyway. What needs to happen is he should be a rotation player.

El Guaje

We wouldn't get 25 million for pedro if we tried to sell him.
Nobody is stupid enough to offer that much money for a player that has been mediocre for so, so long. I'd say 12m max.

We dont need to sell him. It wont happen anyway. What needs to happen is he should be a rotation player.

He would be the best player to get rid of for the incomming Neymar. But yeah, that aint gonna happen because he is from La Masia...

jklz

Him and Alexis are too similar. They shouldn't be on the same pitch together (unless Alexis maybe plays in the centre).

Home of Barca Fans