Pedro Rodriguez

Galning

Most underrated player on the squad. So glad I stuck with him when most of the people turned their backs. Amazing player :worthy: Pedro Pedrito Pedro.

KhaledBarca

and me :s

Pedro is very important player to have in our squad!
People talking about selling him in the summer are insane, I won't replace him even with Aguero.
Reus, Aguero might be more talented but Pedro is the player we need in this squad (Although, he's skills are underrated). A hard worker that would sacrifice himself for the good of the team. The players mentioned above can't do that and Messi/Ney need players like Pedro & Alexis around the him.

F

Flavia

Most underrated player on the squad. So glad I stuck with him when most of the people turned their backs. Amazing player :worthy: Pedro Pedrito Pedro.

Yeah, I'm glad I was wrong :p
At one point I really thought he was done for. Never wanted him to leave, though.

Jelboo

I too regret being a doubter of Pedro. I love this guy and how he will do whatever we need him to do. Immense asset to have him on the team.

barcanuck

His form is unreal and let's hope he isn't just playing this way because he wants to get into the world cup team. Good to have Pedrito back in tip top form.

Messi_Goal

I don't know why people ever give him stick because he is a excellent squad/team player who knows his role and to replace him with someone of equal or better level and not kick up a big fuss when they are benched is not going to happen.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was isolated through out the match, except from that awesome one touch play with Iniesta... I can't really blame him for anything, when he got the ball he had like 3 or 4 players to beat...

Home of Barca Fans