Pedro Rodriguez

Gilberto

I respect your opinion but I will try to prove my point. Of course Messi is good but he's not in top form yet and Neymar is a fantastic player but Pedro has a higher work-rate, has more experience/is more mature, and is more of a goalscoring threat IMO, that's why I think Pedro (and may be even Alexis) is of Neymar's/Messi's CURRENT level.

Stric

Whaaat? I knew he was doing good this season, but I never even thought about what his current LL scoring record was. It's mid season and he's only goal shy of his best record. Well done Pedrito!

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm really liking Pedro nowadays with his desire to take shots from in and around the area. He is lethal left or right and has the technique to curl it around players. One of the few bright spots. However, like Alves, he also inexplicably chooses to cross into the box when no one is there, slightly alarming because neither he nor Alves look up before they're crossing.

With his current form and attitude however, I would always start him on the right upon Neymar's return.

tello

He seems to me he is on a better form compared to the first part of the season since the winter break while Alexis is quite the opposite.

Very nice play from him !

Home of Barca Fans