Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

He's started all the games in which we have lost points in 2014: Atletico Madrid, Levante, Valencia, Real Sociedad, Real Valladolid.

:lol: A factoid that means absolutely nothing. As if the rest of the team doesn't exist and Pedro is the main reason Barça dropped points. Each game stands on its own merits, and it says nothing about Pedro's contribution in those games.

BTW, Pedro did NOT start in the CL draw vs Atletico last week if you want to draw any conclusions from that: i.e. when Pedro doesn't start in CL in April, Barça draws. ;)

Ursegor

World Champion
:lol: A factoid that means absolutely nothing. As if the rest of the team doesn't exist and Pedro is the main reason Barça dropped points. Each game stands on its own merits, and it says nothing about Pedro's contribution in those games.

BTW, Pedro did NOT start in the CL draw vs Atletico last week if you want to draw any conclusions from that: i.e. when Pedro doesn't start in CL in April, Barça draws. ;)

Obviously the point was not that Pedro was responsible for losing and drawing these games. He wasn't.

Someone said on-form Pedro is being benched for off-form Neymar and suggested that's an injustice. Yet on-form Pedro started in many hard-fought games this year and never pulled anything out of his hat that changed the outcome. Unlike off-form Neymar who scored a beaut against Atletico for example. Which begs the question why Pedro is perceived to be in any sort of hot form. What did he do exactly? This is how people on this forum vote after games:

a6xlf.jpg

But at the same time moan about Neymar not being benched for Pedro or Alexis. Shizophrenic.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, it's almost like he wasn't on the pitch for the first 70 minutes of the game. Oh, wait...
He was subbed in on 60 mins and he should have done better opposed to starting because surely the players would have been tired and he would have fresh legs right?

L

linetty

He should be on the out-in-the-summer list for me, beside Alves, Mascherano & Song

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Can't blame him. He was trying. But without proper instructions, it's hard.

It's true he seemed out of his element... But he just looked like running into their defenders for fun...

He's ok in my books though, not necessarily starting lineup material, but he's alright...

Gamegod

His workrate is great no question but apart from that he didnt offer anything today. I never have the feeling something dangerous happens when he has the ball.

Home of Barca Fans