Pedro Rodriguez

FC B

Usually I am not advocating selling players but was is the point in having two very similar players, Pedro and Alexis and not using them in big games?

I think Tata doesn't trust them enough to start them especially in big games and I agree since he can't make the two play efficiently against tougher opposition which might be Tata's fault too not only the player's.

Kerrybai

Usually I am not advocating selling players but was is the point in having two very similar players, Pedro and Alexis and not using them in big games?

Alexis looked like a player who would provide us with something different but unfortunately he left his best abilities in Italy. Imo guess the style of of football we play has never been natural to him.

R

relaySM

Alexis looked like a player who would provide us with something different but unfortunately he left his best abilities in Italy. Imo guess the style of of football we play has never been natural to him.

exactly! we never allowed him to play his natural game. he is a counterattacking player, he thrives in counterattacking situations. i think we need to evolve our game to be able to utilize his pace which i think has been grossly underutilized
Maybe Iniesta will play on the wing? :tata1:

:tata1:
Don't you love it when Pedro's arms are flailing and the ball hits his hand for a handball?

why would we love that :pep:

FC B

He was good but he lost many balls and he missed a lot. His positives were his high work rate and an important goal that made the team play with much more confidence.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Missed a few too many chances for me to be happy with his performance, he had a goal but it was the easiest finish in the world, still he did work hard and did well to create that Alexis chance

Home of Barca Fans