Pedro Rodriguez

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I have no idea why people would want to sell Alexis ahead of Pedro, even if you can find subtle little thing that Pedro does his overall game turns to rubbish the instant he spends a few games on the bench, the only time he scored or assisted against a good team was Bilbao the other week, and even that was a tap-in. The one thing that made him useful, his finishing ability, has also worsened, as both this week and last week he missed quite a few opportunities and ruined attacks, and this time it cost us.

barcanuck

His shots are such a mystery. In good position, good technique just no posion. It's time for Pedro to pack up and go.

Chong Li

No doubt he was terrible today, no confidence at all.

But anyway we should never sell him!

I believe Tata's shit tactics are to blame for Pedrito's and Alexis' poor form lately. They were in great shape and almost scoring at will until suddenly our super coach decided to play 4 midfrielders in all important games. Now their confidence is gone and they suck hard... TATA OUT!!!

Devils

I don't agree on this we should sell Pedro knee-jerk reaction. Seriously some of you have to get a grip.

People are forgetting that its not just Pedro that lost his form in the second half of the season, it's been the ENTIRE attacking line-up. Pedro was amazing in the first half of the season, probably the best we've ever seen him. But much like our other wingers Neymar and Alexis (who were also great in the first half), he went south in the second half.

It can't be a coincidence that everyone just started turning to shit in jan/feb. There was a reason for it, whether its bad management, team morale, politics...etc.

Either way, I think it's completely unfair to call for his head when we all know of Pedro's qualities and what he can bring to the team.

Really bad today, seemed of when you noticed him, shots that goes mile wide , does no succefull dribbles or is totally invisible. Bad performance unfortunatley.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
How do you guys think he would in Bayern under Pep? Yeah, I know there's Ribery, Robben, Muller, Gotze and others, but humor me and chime in...

BerkeleyBernie

Not his best game, but highly important in the buildup to Sanchez goal and set up the moment that lead to Barça's first score (O.G.) against Villarreal with a brilliant touch. Had he put away his best chance today, and Barça won, you'd all be saying :worthy: :worthy:

But, this being BarçaForum:
HEADS WILL ROLL!!

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't agree on this we should sell Pedro knee-jerk reaction. Seriously some of you have to get a grip.

I agree completely, I was saying if we were to sell one of our "starting" wingers I couldn't fathom how anyone would want to sell Alexis ahead of Pedro.

Had he put away his best chance today, and Barça won, you'd all be saying :worthy: :worthy:

Yes, had he played well we'd be praising him, good call on that one.

BerkeleyBernie

Yes, had he played well we'd be praising him, good call on that one.

No, I said had Pedro simply made his shot, no other difference, the Forum would have made him MOTM, in disregard of the rest of his game today. That's because most here wear "highlight reel" tinted glasses- nothing registers except goals, assists, saves. The difference between "poor" and MOTM" is one shot. It's fickle and random, and doesn't consider the whole.

You could tell Pedro was disappointed in his play today when he came off. But let's be clear, there was still plenty of offense today, enough to win the match, had not Alves made a ridiculously bad unnecessary pass in stoppage time to give Getafe another free get-out-of-jail card.

Home of Barca Fans