Pedro Rodriguez

jamrock

he was crap today like every one else in the front like and team in general, to think we needed two wins to get the league and couldn't win its just a shame.

Barcadub

Supposedly a few English teams interested.

Would hate to see him go. I really like him.

Let's see how he gets on at the World Cup and then really decide.

André

Pedro has received offers from several English clubs. If the new coach doesn't count on him, he's open to leave this summer.

SeloBarca

He will do great in any team and become a top striker there. Hes real quality but, unfortunally, he suffers a bit from everything beeing played through Messi.

Zincubus

Banned
7 - Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma

He will do great in any team and become a top striker there. Hes real quality but, unfortunally, he suffers a bit from everything beeing played through Messi.

He's good but not great in my opinion . Sure he's a lovely guy but Barca should only have GREAT players up front .

Alarcón

The difference in quality between him and Neymar is just staggering. There are no excuses for his recent performances in my book. If our wingers really play worse because of Messi, then Neymar and Alexis would contend for the Ballon d'Or at every other club.

I hope Lucho will get the best out of him, otherwise, I wouldn't be sad to see him go...

Home of Barca Fans