Pedro Rodriguez

MagIX

Pedro, Sanchez, Tello, Neymar, Messi: too similar players, no room for variations for a plan B or C.
I don’t know if we have to sell Pedro or Sanchez or Tello or only 2 of them or all 3, but one thing is sure: now we have reached the moment to make tough decisions.
I hope that for the next season we will have a coach with BIG BALLS to make these kind of decisions, as did Raijkaard in 2003 and Guardiola in 2008.

I won’t be shocked if we sell Pedro this sommer.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Completely justifies my call then. . . The fault is in the Coach's lack of belief and tactics.

Pedro has been playing better for Spain than he does for Barca for a long time, since the final years of Pep to be precise, the problem didn't start with Tata. Neymar and Sanchez are the same funnily enough. Its probably not a coincidence that Neymars, Sanchez's and Pedro's best performances this season were when Messi was injured.

Last edited:

Povikas

Brandon
2r4ke2t.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Pedro has been playing better for Spain than he does for Barca for a long time, since the final years of Pep to be precise, the problem didn't start with Tata. Neymar and Sanchez are the same funnily enough. Its probably not a coincidence that Neymars, Sanchez's and Pedro's best performances this season were when Messi was injured.

Wish people stop comparing international football with club football. Club football is at a much higher level.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
pedro was a quality player i don't want him to leave

Fixed it for you...

Anyway, having Pedro not complaining coming in from the bench being a cantera player and everything is all good. Blaming the tactics, coaches and Messi also have a part of the explanation why he hasn't really produced lately. But let's be honest, he has had a few bright moments the latest 3 seasons - but I can count those moments on one or maybe two hands. When shit gets tough he can't produce anything on his own, even Alexis can lately. If I had to choose between Pedro and Alexis (even if we get an extra 10-15M for Alexis if we sell), I would sell Pedro in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Sanchez had some great performances when Messi returned from injury, unfortunately both he and Pedro were benched in favour of Neymar who was out of form. I think with better tactics we will get more out of Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans