Pedro Rodriguez

caseballs89

The amount of hate Pedro gets here is ridiculous. I know what we should do, we should buy Reus and Aguero and Cavani and whoever else and then destroy our TEAM (!!!!!) completely like Perez does with Real.

Played a really good game the other day and I hope he stays for the forseeable future.

Cule4life

The Culest
The amount of hate Pedro gets here is ridiculous. I know what we should do, we should buy Reus and Aguero and Cavani and whoever else and then destroy our TEAM (!!!!!) completely like Perez does with Real.

Played a really good game the other day and I hope he stays for the forseeable future.

And the amount of passes he receives over his bad performances is ridiculous too. If Munir keeps on his current trajectory, Pedro will become disposable very soon

caseballs89

Haha yeah let's stack our bench with world class forwards. I'm sure they'd be happy sitting there.

The thing is, Pedro is nowhere near the player he used to be. Though it's not that big a deal since he's a bench player and not a starter. And you're wrong about yesterday's game imo, didn't impress me at all.

You didn't seem to get my sarcasm.

This is exactly the point here, tell me of another player who is as good as Pedro who will be happy to sit behind Messi, Suarez and Neymar for the next 2-3 seasons and yet will still do his utmost for the club when called upon. You can't because he doesn't exist. Pedro is fine and our forward line mix of 3 stars, 1-2 good players and the rest youngsters is exactly the model we should follow to get back to where we were and to maintain that level

This is exactly the point here, tell me of another player who is as good as Pedro who will be happy to sit behind Messi, Suarez and Neymar for the next 2-3 seasons and yet will still do his utmost for the club when called upon. You can't because he doesn't exist. Pedro is fine and our forward line mix of 3 stars, 1-2 good players and the rest youngsters is exactly the model we should follow to get back to where we were and to maintain that level

I did and I agreed with it.

Anyway, I agree that for now we're fine with Pedro on the bench. Lucho seems to rate Munir and picks players based on form, so I don't think Pedro will get in the way of Munir's development, or undeservingly take minutes from Munir.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

But he isn't atm that's the problem

Zangash

Banned
This is exactly the point here, tell me of another player who is as good as Pedro who will be happy to sit behind Messi, Suarez and Neymar for the next 2-3 seasons and yet will still do his utmost for the club when called upon. You can't because he doesn't exist.

Munir, Sandro, and Adama. You say that player doesn't exist but I literally just listed three players who are as good as Pedro (Arguably better) who would be happy to sit behind Messi Suarez and Neymar.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Juventus are considering to sign Barcelona winger Pedro (27) in January. Valued at 15-20M. Juventus might want loan plus buy option. [cm]

Surely not? We might have transfer ban and we don't have a lot of strikers.

L

linetty

Juventus are considering to sign Barcelona winger Pedro (27) in January. Valued at 15-20M. Juventus might want loan plus buy option. [cm]

Surely not? We might have transfer ban and we don't have a lot of strikers.
We might have?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
GTFO with this loan shit.
We need Pedro anyway. He does not play really well right now but it is ok if he plays besides Messi and another striker who is able to score. Pedrito can provide the most work, good pressing and good link up to keep the ball moving.
And he is really useful to "prepare" the use of a super sub like Neymar was in the last 2 games.

I mean it is ridiculous how one person in this forum (you know who I mean) tries to tell us after every game that Pedro did well and only a few can understand and judge his qualities.
But it is also the same with people who call him absolutely useless and want Munir and/or Sandro to fully replace him. Two teenagers compared to a player who has won everything with club and his national squad.

There will be some games in this season where Pedro will justify that he still is a part of this team. We are doing great right now so let us hope Pedro will get better instead of wishing for success and him failing.

Home of Barca Fans