Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

After his first two goals, I predicted in chat a Pedro Manita in the first half before being subbed off.

As always, I overestimated his capabilities.

:lol:

DinhoR10

I think he just needs to find his confidence again. He's not a world beater but at peak powers he's a top 20 winger at the least.

SwiftGuyver

took his chances well. 3 excellent goals.

we need him to continue this goal scoring momentum because having a consistent goal threat outside of SNM this season will be crucial.

Kohe321

As a Norwegian I always chuckle when you guys write "Pedrito". "Drit" means "shit" in Norwegian, so it always sounds to me like you're basically saying "Peshito". :lol:

Very good game by him though. Vintage first touches and finishing, I hope he can keep this up. :pedro:

Zangash

Banned
Lol, it's Huesca. They wouldn't have beaten last season's Juvenil A team.

Pedro relies heavily on space. If you give him that he'll obviously look amazing.

sumo

Funny how he starts to pick it up when he has competition. Still want that Adama or Sandro power over him anyday.

You'd rather have a youngster who scored one goal against a B side, over a world cup winning veteran who scored a hat-trick against a B side?

I

instinct

Lol, it's Huesca. They wouldn't have beaten last season's Juvenil A team.

Pedro relies heavily on space. If you give him that he'll obviously look amazing.

Pedro relies on a good team in the first place. His form dropped when Barca became worse as a team. I believe he is still the player he was a few years before but he is a team-player (creates space for his teammates etc.) and we don't have a ''good'' team at the moment.

Zangash

Banned
Pedro relies on a good team in the first place. His form dropped when Barca became worse as a team. I believe he is still the player he was a few years before but he is a team-player (creates space for his teammates etc.) and we don't have a ''good'' team at the moment.

Yeah, that's bullshit. The Pedro of old didn't need a good team because he was part of what made it good.

Home of Barca Fans