Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Great to see Pedro doing well. I'm glad we kept him as he's the ideal squad player. Berkley keep fighting the good fight.

One thing I noticed rewatching his 2nd (and best) goal in his Huesca hattrick is that he still looked up to see if there was an option to square across the box before taking the shot himself (there was space, but Rafinha was pretty far back and hadn't made the run). His instinct is team over individual. Messi can manage both, but he's brilliant; it's always a juggling act for other Barça players. Sometimes that team instinct screws Pedro, but I still admire it.

Kerrybai

One thing I noticed rewatching his 2nd (and best) goal in his Huesca hattrick is that he still looked up to see if there was an option to square across the box before taking the shot himself (there was space, but Rafinha was pretty far back and hadn't made the run). His instinct is team over individual. Messi can manage both, but he's brilliant; it's always a juggling act for other Barça players. Sometimes that team instinct screws Pedro, but I still admire it.

What I have always liked about Pedro is that he rarely screws our rhythm, while I love Neymar and Suarez they don't quite 'sync' with the team dynamics the way the Pedro does. Pedro has a natural synergy with Messi,Iniesta etc and we never have to worry about him releasing the ball too late or second guessing his best passing option. I can also testify that the locals in Barca still love and trust in his ability.

Pedro annoys me like hell, but yea, he does possess many great attributes of a team player. But it's not enough with his horrible finishing (even more so because the guy is actually a decent shot...), under an average coach

L

linetty

Neymar's dribbling is far superior, whats the point of this discussion...

You can clearly see who's the better player. Pedro is a wonderful team player but that's it.

goope

timthumb.php

Home of Barca Fans