Pedro Rodriguez

El Guaje

I know its AS but they say we're willing to let him go for 30 million Euros.

Do you guys think he'll be here next season?

HAHA, i doubt that any club is gonna to pay 30m for that scrub. 15m at most.

Yeah, I think he won't be here next season. He knows he stands no chance to break into the starting XI and his minutes are starting to get very limited. He can easily be replaced too with Tello at the very least.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I know its AS but they say we're willing to let him go for 30 million Euros.

Do you guys think he'll be here next season?

Hopefully he will be here next season. Obviously if a club is willing to pay 30 million for him we should think about it. Any less than that and I would keep him.

L

linetty

HAHA, i doubt that any club is gonna to pay 30m for that scrub. 15m at most.

Yeah, I think he won't be here next season. He knows he stands no chance to break into the starting XI and his minutes are starting to get very limited. He can easily be replaced too with Tello at the very least.
Looking at how Alexis is worshipped at Arsenal I'd say there might be a good few English clubs interested in Barca's attacking players this summer. 30m is not that far off considering his numbers. 10 goals and 5 assists as a substitute is impressive I'd say.

Zangash

Banned
He'll probably be here next season, but that's a bit of a problem, isn't it? He'll never really be good enough to start for us in a crucial game (Read: Every game for the rest of the season) and any minutes he'll get will basically just be charity minutes that we could be giving to a younger player.

But I personally think the claims of him being "Happy" riding the bench for the rest of his career are rubbish. When June comes around and he's only started two games since January I bet his attitude will be a bit different.

Antimadridista1

If he has a great opportunity to leave and be a starter for a good club (the likes of Arsenal, Dortmund, Wolfsburg etc), he'll probably leave.
I actually think that he'll stay but there's a lot of forwards coming for la masia knocking the door of the first team (Munir, Sandro, Dongou, Adama, Deulofeu and even Tello who's having a great season at Porto).

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I could understand if Pedro would want to leave because he does not have a starter spot. But we need him and I hope he stays.
I have always liked him and how he managed to get a spot trough hard work in a team packed full of star players.

And you do not know how the final weeks of this season will turn out. Maybe Ney gets injured and Pedro scores some crucial goals. Or Suarez gets a yellow against Villarreal, misses the final and Pedro has a great performance there.

F

Flavia

I hope Pedro stays. But he might want to leave, to be a starter somewhere else. I can't see him being sold for 30m. 15m tops.

Home of Barca Fans