Pedro Rodriguez

Really don't know what has happened to him he just looks completely shot of confidence. He should really be playing the best football of his career at the age of 27, but instead he looks a shadow of the player that was scoring in a Champions League Final just 4 years ago.

Ritchie

Final straw that game. Perfect opposition with a team defending that high at Camp Nou and attack after attack and he still performs like that.

Two perfect opportunities to cut the ball over to Messi for a tap in and he doesn't. Fair enough but make sure you score at least and he couldn't even do that.

Neymar would have had an absolute field day today in that position.

Hellsangel

He should go. Has the occasional ok game but other than that not a Barça class player anymore. Sad to say but his time is over here.

Frodo_FCB

He was good in the first half, but he ruined many chances in the second...If we sign a player like Vietto or promote a youngster, then Pedro should leave.

L

linetty

Just when I started to think he could stay here.... so much space and he still sucks

Antimadridista1

Really poor performance. Shocking.
I prefer to give a chance to the likes of Deulofeu, Adama, Sandro and Munir instead of this guy. He isn't the same players he was in 2011 and we all said it for a long time.

André

Stop saying he ran a lot, many many players do that. You seriously cant find excuses anymore. I'd rather have a Vietto or a Deulofeu that this guy.

Home of Barca Fans