Pedro Rodriguez

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Stop saying he ran a lot, many many players do that. You seriously cant find excuses anymore. I'd rather have a Vietto or a Deulofeu that this guy.

Deulofeus head is so big that it would get stuck half way through the Camp Nou tunnel.

Seriously though, that guy's ego needs to deflate before he is allowed to come back here.

Zangash

Banned
But we'll never find a player of his quality who is willing to ride the bench guys! He's the perfect squad player! :lol:

People say he's better than Munir but when playing him forces us to play with 10 men basically I see no reason why we shouldn't just let Munir play.

Ritchie

I would still keep him and let him go in winter 2016.

Without signing a contract he can leave for nothing in 2016. He's unlikely to sign one as a back up player when he could earn big money abroad in what will be his last big contract.

He's a poor man's Alexis.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was considering to leave last summer and according to MD is seriously considering to leave now too. He don't want to lose his Spain NT position.

BerkeleyBernie

Neymar would have had an absolute field day today in that position.

Not really. Pedro may have botched a few counters (as did Suarez), but there's a reason the scoreline was 6-1 without Neymar on the pitch. The play is more balanced (even while missing Busquets and a crap first half by Messi).

khaled_a_d

Deulofeus head is so big that it would get stuck half way through the Camp Nou tunnel.

Seriously though, that guy's ego needs to deflate before he is allowed to come back here.

tbh ,people overreacting about his ego .kid seems was more humble than people making him look like
his problem isn't his ego ,it is his overall game .he need to develop all around and up his game ,he is actually learning gradually but he isn't there yet
that said I will take him back next year ,we need extra attacker and I would take him over any other young player we have

Ritchie

Not really. Pedro may have botched a few counters (as did Suarez), but there's a reason the scoreline was 6-1 without Neymar on the pitch. The play is more balanced (even while missing Busquets and a crap first half by Messi).

We always hammer Rayo because the way they play really suits us in attack and they defend very high. It's completely different to Malaga type of games where we get no space at all.

All Pedro is good for is coming off the bench to give one of the forwards a breather.

blaugrana1987

You have to be Pedros father for **** sake, you are totally delusional. Pedro was pretty crappy today, Neymar was crucified (with good reason) when he didn't pass the ball against Villareal last time we played, and Pedro didn't do it either today and they where even better chances. Only difference is Neymar scored two goals.

Another point is that before red card we werent exactly most balanced and dominating team this year, we were pretty meh.

Ritchie

He was considering to leave last summer and according to MD is seriously considering to leave now too. He don't want to lose his Spain NT position.

He'll leave for nothing in 2016 if we don't sell this summer. With a transfer ban it's whether we take maybe £20m this year or let him leave for nothing. It's like the Alves situation.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
but there's a reason the scoreline was 6-1

Yes. The reason is the style of Paco Jemez's team. With Neymar's finishing we would have probably murdered that high-line even more. Pedro, on the other hand, is too afraid of shooting in advanced positions. Pedro is a great support player, but on the pitch he contributes very little in a direct way. Workrate and off the ball aren't enough, this Pedro is like poor man's 12-13 Alexis.

L

linetty

Oh, so we scored 6 just because Neymar didn't play! Bernie just reached a new level. Proud of your achievement.

Pedro did NO thing good. Absolutely nothing with all the space left out. Neymar would of had a field day with all the space.

Sometimes I wonder if you're sane, Bernie, but I knew you'd defend Pedro today even without any argument...

Home of Barca Fans