Pedro Rodriguez

mark1nhu

Some of the posters from above made themselves looked quite silly.
Poor Pedro.

Actually not.

We all stand by what we said: Neymar is a bigger threat than Pedro, even when playing bad.

Don't be naive to think Pedro could do better with a intense Madrid team on our necks.

anguy

Exactly, people forget that the only time Pedro played well this season was when he was brought in late in games as a sub, when defenders were tired. When he started he was far worse than Neymar, unable to score, assist, dribble opponent.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually not.

We all stand by what we said: Neymar is a bigger threat than Pedro, even when playing bad.

Don't be naive to think Pedro could do better with a intense Madrid team on our necks.

Thanx, but I'm not naive. I wager I've been watching Barca a bit longer than you (who signed up here on Ney train) and I don't need you talking down to me.

You can take your "actually not" and "don't be naive" somewhere else.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's getting dangerous to critic Pedro or praise Neymar in here ... :lol:

Just kidding ! Pedro wouldn't have done any better than Neymar yesterday, RM was too good, it'd have just made it way easier for them to defend..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's getting dangerous to critic Pedro or praise Neymar in here ... :lol:

Not at all. Only dangerous if you are newly registered fanboy that acts arrogant towards people who've been supporting Barca since you were in diapers.

Let that be a lesson to other arrogant fanboys as well to fuck off elsewhere instead of trolling BARCAforum.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not at all. Only dangerous if you are newly registered fanboy that acts arrogant towards people who've been supporting Barca since you were in diapers.

Let that be a lesson to other arrogant fanboys as well to fuck off elsewhere instead of trolling BARCAforum.

I'm all for argumenting without attitude !

Speaking of Pedro, I'm sure we'll still miss him if he leaves, everybody's talking about Dybala, Reus etc .. that's all sweet, but none of them will want to be benched all the time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I don't mean to question your authority, but how exactly do you intend on identifying these "arrogant fanboys" and separating them from the rest of the forum users?

Surely you can't be going off of a user's join date?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mean to question your authority, but how exactly do you intend on identifying these "arrogant fanboys" and separating them from the rest of the forum users?

Surely you can't be going off of a user's join date?

Easy. As I said in my post. See Jaden, for example, is a fanboy but doesn't act arrogant or talks down to people so he is fine.

Guy I banned was being a prick.
Simple.

And btw., just found out he had two accounts on the forum and used both to act pricky.
So yeah, add that to the list.

KingLeo10

i think you guys are being a bit too demanding. beating manchester city and real madrid in the span of 4-5 days isn't just any ordinary task. with that said, it's only a matter of time before all the cards fold right for us and we decimate a top team :)

Home of Barca Fans