Pedro Rodriguez

Zangash

Banned
Pedro be like

tumblr_mqpl8xGHiW1rk8pivo1_400.gif

F

Frejsgodes

Great goal by Pedro, anyone can get why he celebrates alone. There is some justified anger in there cause of his lack of playing time.

That's what I'm thinking. He's probably feels he should be playing more, which is only natural as a competitor. But the reality is that's he's just not good enough to be a starter at Barca at the moment. Something Pedro just need accept and embrace. Celebrate with your teammates and stop acting out.

Last edited:

Serbian

Great goal by Pedro, anyone can get why he celebrates alone. There is some justified anger in there cause of his lack of playing time.
understandable maybe from his position but his only option is to learn to play RB and replace alves. He not compete with MSN in any way shape or form. Pedro is a good player that would be a starter in most teams...but barca is not most teams, he wants to compete with 3 of the top 5 players in world? sorry not enough talent for him. Great goal pedro but you can not be mad at MSN even though i do agree that he should def get more playing time

Stric

In all honesty, MSN has been playing too much lately. Even today when Pedro was subbed in, the three of them remained on the pitch. I'm beginning to worry about how tired they might be.

Blaugrana Man

I still think he mostly wanted to solo celebrate an unbelievable goal. Pretty understandable, if you just scored the greatest goal of your career, you'd probably want to run with your arms out for a minute, too.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
People usually when you score a golazo you don't want to go straight into the hugging you want a moment of self-indulgence. If anything his teammates should of been more excited and ran behind him to congratulate but they just stood around.

Home of Barca Fans