Pedro Rodriguez

Kohe321

Legendary finish at such an important moment in the game. Pedro has been excellent in the minutes he's played recently, it really makes you feel safer when you know you have a player of that quality ready to help the team on the bench.

EdmondDantes

What a goal son. What a goal! I like him as an AM as well. Or with him in the side Messi being the AM for the last few minutes of a game also work. It's a decent solution Lucho found to have him on the pitch along with Ney and Suarez.

Devils

I'm so happy for Pedro.

Spectacular goalazo, one of the best if not the best of the season. There aren't many teams who have such a quality player to come off the bench and do that.

We are very lucky to have him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People on reddit saying he snubbed Messi and Suarez for celebrations and ran past them after the goal. This true? Hopefully it's just been blown out of proportion.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great Golazo from Pedro.
He did Snub Messi in the celebration, Messi went to him for a hug but he just ran past him like he wasnt there obviously avoided him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-FexQyRAGs

Well, I don't think he "snubbed" Messi because of Messi, simply because Messi (he would have snubbed anybody if that person was at where Messi as) was there and Pedro was adamant to run to the end of the pitch to celebrate.

Home of Barca Fans