Pedro Rodriguez

Observer

Banned
In this crucial point of the season I don't see more playing time for him even with MSN gassing out.

He also does not offer anything besides the supporting role he has always fulfilled (whether as a starter or sub)

I'm afraid Pedro will have to either conform or move on.

Zangash

Banned
How he celebrated doesn't matter. It's pretty obvious by the way he ran to hug Douglas that it has something to do with him being essentially permabench but I don't see it as a reaction of anger or acting out or any of that nonsense. Rakatic ran off the pitch to give ter Stegen a hug once instead of celebrating with others in a similar scenario and it was just fine.

Alik

People usually when you score a golazo you don't want to go straight into the hugging you want a moment of self-indulgence. If anything his teammates should of been more excited and ran behind him to congratulate but they just stood around.

+1

King5Puyi

US_rm77UVgLQy6ZSUD9U93eXnXhi2wraOoGLCsBb3ucGcTjXXXkBUqS-TCsijNXi68tw0JVjhVVGc3G6yQY9lHZ2n8ekVNoWkQU5ARmJbwJV-GtxJWf6POnDO0a_V_xMRheNY-99laOz967Z4BluiYqi3iaeOgU=w315-h467-nc

Need someone to put up a :pedro: face there. Your wildest dreams will come true XD

F

Flavia

How he celebrated doesn't matter. It's pretty obvious by the way he ran to hug Douglas that it has something to do with him being essentially permabench but I don't see it as a reaction of anger or acting out or any of that nonsense. Rakatic ran off the pitch to give ter Stegen a hug once instead of celebrating with others in a similar scenario and it was just fine.

I don't get why people are picking up on this, there was nothing wrong with his celebration.

CElR5wiWoAEieqG.jpg

Alik

In this crucial point of the season I don't see more playing time for him even with MSN gassing out.

He also does not offer anything besides the supporting role he has always fulfilled (whether as a starter or sub)

I'm afraid Pedro will have to either conform or move on.

What people don't understand is that Pedro can play a lot more than he has been without being a starter.

There's still inexplicable choice by Lucho to not even sub out MSN. But it's working for now I guess...

And then you have these kind of posts that make it out as if Pedro is a segunda player:

I'm glad Lucho agrees with 99% of this forum and plays Pedro only when he has to or when games are already won. Pedro is nice enough and has a great attitude but football wise he stinks up the place these days. It's embarrassing that people actually believe he is anything remotely close to an asset at this point. And the excuses!! :rofl1:

He would suck in the EPL. He's done.

Did some good running, but all it takes to neutralize him is a serious defender actually paying attention to him then it's curtains. Be nice if we had an in form forward to come in off the bench at this stage of the season. I see Pedro as a liability going forward.

Pedro provides absolutely nothing from the bench right now... When was the last time he scored, when was the last time he was involved in some important goal?

mark1nhu

Great goal. Not only beautiful, but also a important one.

The sad part is that I don't think that goal will guarantee any extra time to him, so he will be eager than before to leave us.

Observer

Banned
What people don't understand is that Pedro can play a lot more than he has been without being a starter.

There's still inexplicable choice by Lucho to not even sub out MSN. But it's working for now I guess...

And then you have these kind of posts that make it out as if Pedro is a segunda player:

I think he is a great role player (don't get me wrong) but I don't see him making the necessary impact to win trophies in the stages this team is used to.

Also not sure role players are a thing LE supports compared to Pep.

Pedro could be a starter anywhere (but playing the same role, he has never been a 9).

King5Puyi

For every yada of a reason, for all we know, Douglas must have told him you'll score today when he got off the bench. Lol. Some people here man..

Home of Barca Fans