Pedro Rodriguez

bungsalman

Best loyal striker we have in decade. Starting, OK. Benched, OK. Playing as substitute, OK.
Maybe he not always scoring goal, but when he scores, he made a memorable one.

Tiny Kim

Looks like a bit of a snub to both Suarez and Messi. Frustrations of not playing regularly I can understand, but he might be taking it out on the wrong people. Not going to endear himself to his strike partners in that fashion.

CatalinR10

maxresdefault.jpg

ScreenShot2013-08-18at3.45.00PM_crop_north.png

maxresdefault.jpg

[gfy]BlankUnrulyBlackbird[/gfy]

11018028_1446653435635146_4774486344509109853_n.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
Serious question: do you guys think Pedro is a Barca legend? Or is that limited to Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol, Ronaldinho, Cruyff etc.? How many legends can a club have?

CatalinR10

Serious question: do you guys think Pedro is a Barca legend? Or is that limited to Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol, Ronaldinho, Cruyff etc.? How many legends can a club have?

Dunno if ,,legend" is the appropriate term for Pedro. For me he is more like a hall of fame player.

J

Jamie Cal

Pedro didn't snub Messi, he was just too happy for the goal he scored.

This. You guys are reading too much into it. He scored a spectacular goal and wanted his moment. The team all celebrated with him after too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

As part of MVP and having been part of that legendary Guardiola team, of course Pedro would be considered a Barca great.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
As part of MVP and having been part of that legendary Guardiola team, of course Pedro would be considered a Barca great.

A Barca great, but not necessarily a legend. There are players who had great spells with us like Pedro, and then there are real legends like the Xavi's and Messi's and Cruyff's, who Pedro can't lick the boots of.

Leo_Messi

Amazing goal. Very happy for him. One of our most loyal servants and a great squad player.

He is 2 goals away from scoring 100 official goals for us. That deserves respect. Not many players have reached or will reach this number playing for us.

I take my sombrero off.

Home of Barca Fans