Pedro Rodriguez

JamDav1982

Thanks Pedro for everything done for club.

Earned right to choose where to go next and hope club give him that freedom without a bidding war.... rather you stay though!

Zangash

Banned
I didn't get to see the game. Looking forward to watching it. A great performance from Pedro is really something I'd like to see again...

Jombi

Pedro is staying. We will not allow him to leave and for pete's sake, he is our only backup for our front 3 and we cant sign players this summer. Of course he will stay.

Pedro leaving and going from MSN to a Munir-Sandro-Adama front line if MSN are out is a laughable drop in quality.

Last edited:
This is what i hate about pedro, he has alot of skill and talent, theres a reason we won the CL with him. He can dribble really well, has a wicked shot with either foot, has immense workrate and plays for the team. But he just doesnt do it most of the time anymore. Outside of RM/Bayern/Us he could challenge to be a starting winger on any team if he consistently played this way. Hell contribution wise you could make a case that a 100% Pedro makes up for the skill gap with his workrate to bench Bale.

Jombi

This is what i hate about pedro, he has alot of skill and talent, theres a reason we won the CL with him. He can dribble really well, has a wicked shot with either foot, has immense workrate and plays for the team. But he just doesnt do it most of the time anymore. Outside of RM/Bayern/Us he could challenge to be a starting winger on any team if he consistently played this way. Hell contribution wise you could make a case that a 100% Pedro makes up for the skill gap with his workrate to bench Bale.

Its not easy to be really consistent when not given consistent amount of playing time. He doesnt deserve hate.

Its not easy to be really consistent when not given consistent amount of playing time. He doesnt deserve hate.

I mean more the seasons previous where he didn't have to compete with two galatico purchases. Last season he could have easily been starting RW if he played like this consistently.

Pedro and Xavi staying next season would be the best thing that can happen to Barca this summer.

Pedro yes but I think it's time Xavi leaves, I'd rather him stay on at the club and maybe being Lucho's assistant but we've stretched the search for our next CM on too long. Need to finally cut the cord and go on with life after xavi.

Mido

Pedro yes but I think it's time Xavi leaves, I'd rather him stay on at the club and maybe being Lucho's assistant but we've stretched the search for our next CM on too long. Need to finally cut the cord and go on with life after xavi.

My nightmare would be having Iniesta/Rakitic injured with Xavi having leaved... as some here would say : " let the party begin " :rafinha: :roberto: :song:

My nightmare would be having Iniesta/Rakitic injured with Xavi having leaved... as some here would say : " let the party begin " :rafinha: :roberto: :song:

Rafinha would be okay in all but the biggest matches, he's showed that against villareal. Sergi in the DM position as well. Theres always putting Messi in the midfield and having Pedro as winger as a stopgap solution.

Home of Barca Fans