Pedro Rodriguez

Mido

Rafinha would be okay in all but the biggest matches, he's showed that against villareal. Sergi in the DM position as well. Theres always putting Messi in the midfield and having Pedro as winger as a stopgap solution.

That would necesarily imply tactical readjustments IMO. Enrique proved to be a great tactician, let's hope he'll sort this all out.

That would necesarily imply tactical readjustments IMO. Enrique proved to be a great tactician, let's hope he'll sort this all out.

Hopefully.

I hope Pedro doesn't leave though, that means we'll be stuck with Deulofeu, and not that he doesnt have talent. Its just Idk if even Lucho would be able to whip him into shape, attitude and footballing IQ wise.

beogatts

if pedro stays, im sure he wants to b on the field more so he can get back to his greatest form like 10/11 season.
tht will b a new project for lucho. "Fit pedro to MSN".

Zangash

Banned
if pedro stays, im sure he wants to b on the field more so he can get back to his greatest form like 10/11 season.
tht will b a new project for lucho. "Fit pedro to MSN".

What a pointless project that would be. Pedro even at his 10/11 form would have been benched by this MSN. Most likely if he plays more he'll get closer to his 2012-2015 form which is what put him in this situation in the first place.

But he's probably leaving this summer. Hard to see any player being happy with an almost permanent role on the bench.

anguy

Pedro will definitely leave if the offer is over 20 mil. He wants to play and frankly club could use a little more money. With Xavi, Pedro and Song gone we will save over 20 mil/yr on wages (taxes included).

Mido

Pedro will definitely leave if the offer is over 20 mil. He wants to play and frankly club could use a little more money. With Xavi, Pedro and Song gone we will save over 20 mil/yr on wages (taxes included).

That basically means that we will have to be extremely careful with our starting midfield and attack next season in terms of condition.

Jombi

That basically means that we will have to be extremely careful with our starting midfield and attack next season in terms of condition.

Its not going to happen. It would madness to let anyone leave for money issues when we cant sign any replacement this summer.

anguy

Its not going to happen. It would madness to let anyone leave for money issues when we cant sign any replacement this summer.

Let's face it, it's done deal. That board member (I don't remember the name) implied we need money to keep MSN. So we must sell. Pedro after another year on bench won't be worth much. He'll be definitely sold if the offer is over 20 mil. Xavi/Pedro/Song should fetch us 50 mil, if Arabs pay something for Xavi (and they should, when they have enough money to offer him such wages) plus there are wage savings...

Deulofeu and one of Sandro/Munir will get the chance. Samper will get his chance in midfield instead of Xavi (that's what everybody wanted right?) It might be tough, but our board is going to roll the dice for the next halfseason, believe me... Hell even Alves might go for free if he demands too much.

Our team next year, players ranked on possibility of them playing:

Alves(?)/Adriano/Monty/Douglas -----Pique/Bartra----------Masch/Mathieu/Verm-----Alba/Adriano/Mathieu

----------------------------------------Busq/Masch/Roberto/Samper------------------------------

---------------Rak/Rafinha/Roberto/Samper ---------------------------Iniesta/Rafinha/Roberto-----

--Messi/Rafinha/Deulo/Sandro-------------Suarez/Messi/Munir------------Neymar/Deulo/Sandro-----

Last edited:

Alik

Let's face it, it's done deal. That board member (I don't remember the name) implied we need money to keep MSN. So we must sell.Pedro after another year on bench won't be worth much. He'll be definitely sold if the offer is over 20 mil. Deulofeu and one of Sandro/Munir will get the chance. Samper will get his chance in midfield instead of Xavi (that's what everybody wanted right?) We are going to roll the dice for the next halfseason, believe me...

Source?

You make it seem like Barcelona is struggling for money. Why on earth would you roll the dice just to save a bit of money.

anguy

Source?

You make it seem like Barcelona is struggling for money. Why on earth would you roll the dice just to save a bit of money.

We are not really struggling, but if we want to remain on top (and sign players Pogba), we must sell somebody. In past we could rely on La Masia, but they are not that great right now, so we must buy. We need to keep up with Real financially, they had much better transfers in last few years, otherwise they'll buy our potential targets (like with Danilo) just screw us up and leave us just with scraps. And it's always better to sell bench players, than starters. Pedro might be good for bench but he's not crucial for the team and he still has some value. Only if nobody wants to give 20+ for him, he'll stay.

50 mil+ can give us Gundogan+Kovacic (or half of Pogba :lol:). That's not peanuts, 50mil don't grow on trees even in Barcelona.

Hidz

I hope he will stay. But i will understand if he wants to leave. He deserves to play more often. But MSN will almost never be subbed or bench.
Think this kid can destroy the PL, and if he leaves i hope it's to Arsenal.

But lets hope he will stay and play a few more years for us.

Home of Barca Fans