Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro with a great pre-assist.

Yes, that was a perfectly placed key pass to launch the counter, from a midfield header, no less. Actually had an excellent game; with Rafinha, one of the liveliest players on the pitch, constant give and go. Showed again that, next to Messi, probably the other Barça player best at launching and reading counterattacks- quick to get free and advance the ball to mid pitch, then finds the best target.

Last edited:

Neymessi

What most barca fans fail to realize is that how incredibly lucky we have been with the injuries of our front 3.If we win the treble,the fact that our trident were fit 100% of the time will be a major factor.It won't happen the next season for sure and we will be needing pedro.I don't trust munir or sandro or delefou to start matches.Pedro should stay next season.There will be injuries and he will get his playing time.

Last edited:

Alik

What most barca fans fail to realize is that how incredibly lucky we have been with the injuries of our front 3.If we win the treble,the fact that our trident were fit 100% of the time will be a major factor.It won't happen the next season for sure and we will be needing pedro.I don't trust munir or sandro or delefou to start matches.Pedro should stay next season.There will be injuries and he will get his playing time.

He'll get his playing time but I expect it will be less that what it has been this season. Partly due to the fact that Suarez will not be missing for four months.

Neymessi

He'll get his playing time but I expect it will be less that what it has been this season. Partly due to the fact that Suarez will not be missing for four months.

Yeah,But in the 2nd part of the season where the crucial period is,we would be needing him badly if there are any injuries.Can't trust any other for big matches of CL.

BerkeleyBernie

Xavi:

You always said that Busquets and Pedro were examples worth following. Why?

Because they’re humble, because they sacrifice themselves, because they have exceptional talents and are extremely committed, but they’re not recognized and that upsets me. I know how much work is needed to get to the top, and they did get there; they won everything and they’ve always put themselves in the service of the team, just like Jordi [Alba]. Always. It’s the same for Andrés and for Piqué, don’t think it isn’t, but they, like me and Leo, have been praised. Pedro and Sergio are extraordinary footballers. Pedro’s story is exceptional: a Barcelona forward, raised in the academy, gets to the very top and wins everything. You have to look at him, applaud him and say, “Kids, learn from him!” And Busi? I’ve never seen a more intelligent footballer on the pitch.

http://grup14.com/story/xavi-interviewed-by-el-pais-football-is-a-ball-and-some-friends

Galning

I would never sell Pedro, only if he himself wants to leave. Good squad player and always positive, never makes a scene.

mark1nhu

Is Lucho also a member of the Neyarmy?

:lol:

Come on guys, Xavi is a genius and a legend, but he is clearly biased in that matter.

I don't buy this "Xavi knows the deal, everyone else must be wrong". Is not that simple.

Home of Barca Fans