Pedro Rodriguez

Zangash

Banned
Dang! Wonderful quote. Xavi surely knows more about Pedro's level than any of us do.

What exactly did Xavi say, that we don't already know? :lol:

He's still so many levels below our other forwards that his chances of ever getting recognized are slim to none. His position would be much better suited for a young player, imo.

Frodo_FCB

I think that because of the fact he is coming in the game as a sub, he is eager to prove himself and have an instant impact. Maybe this is a reason that he his decision making is awful sometimes.

barcanuck

Not his best game in our shirt, I hope he turns it up next Saturday. He knows a thing or two about scoring in a CL final.

He will only play in the CL Final if we are either leading by 2 goals or a goal down late in the second half. No way he sniffs any legit time otherwise.

Inb4 he goes to the EPL and destroys the league. Would be a good fit for united their wingers are crap and Di Maria isn't fitting in well. Van Gaal would love Pedro and his hard work plus ambidextrous shot.

Antimadridista1

Pedro renueva con el Barça hasta junio de 2019. Su cláusula se mantiene en los 150 millones de euros

Incredible news !! So happy about that. Gracias Pedrito.

Kohe321

Pedro renueva con el Barça hasta junio de 2019. Su cláusula se mantiene en los 150 millones de euros

Incredible news !! So happy about that. Gracias Pedrito.

That would be fantastic, but what's the source? I can't find anything about it on MD or Sport, which I guess would be among the first to report it.

Kohe321

Ah, now it's on the front page of the main website and the English twitter feed as well:

[tw]606424240800301058[/tw]

Need to get [MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION] in here asap! :D

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

great news. that only means, they guaranteed him more playing time.

MSN are not taking any match off. I think we might see a new formation next season, with messi, neymar, suarez and pedro all playing in many matches.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Great news. With pedro staying we no longer desperately need a forward. Just la masia grads or some young attacker will do.

Home of Barca Fans