Pedro Rodriguez

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He could fight Willian for his spot. He's actually better than Willian, more complete player.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wonder who bernie would support in a barca vs chelsea game. His two favourites pedro and hazard against us. Our lineup contains neymar and we all know bernie doesn't rate him.

BerkeleyBernie

You seem to be looking forward to it.

A little payback Schadenfreude, perhaps. :D

I'm a Barça fan because of the skilled technical pass/move/receive style I love- not Barça simply because they are Barça. Turan, I hope, will help bring back more of that part of Barça's game. If another team can beat them playing a sharper game, all the power to them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

I'm a Barça fan because of the skilled technical pass/move/receive style I love- not Barça simply because they are Barça. Turan, I hope, will help bring back more of that part of Barça's game. If another team can beat them playing a sharper game, all the power to them.

Ok, you're in the same camp as dalitis then. to be fair we play some pretty beautiful football still. Comparing to the 2011 team is unfair.

I highly doubt chelsea would "out football" us.

Zangash

Banned

So basically... you're not a Barca fan, you just like how the team plays.

That actually explains quite a lot.

BerkeleyBernie

Ok, you're in the same camp as dalitis then. to be fair we play some pretty beautiful football still. Comparing to the 2011 team is unfair.

Yeah, still miles ahead of most teams, even with the addition of Suarez, Rakitic, and Neymar (who, despite their other qualities, aren't particularly skilled at the precise pass and move short ball of the La Masia players). I think Turan will bring some of that back to the midfield.

Cule4life

The Culest
Bye bye Grandpa Bernie it was nice having you here. I'm sure with your bubbly personality you will make a lot of friends on the Chelsea forums. In your honour i would like to commemorate your time here with a touching pic. (A pic says a thousand words).....

rrnp5s.jpg

Credits to [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

T

Thanos

We can't afford to have him leave. If one of the trident gets injured we're in deep trouble

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Barcelona made a good deal finally. 30 million for Pedro is mad money. He is awful for Barcelona and Luis Enrique didn't even want him. He was awful for Spain too, Chelsea over paid but Mourinho will whisper some evil into him and polarize him, Mourinho LOVES ostracized players, bitter players, outcasted players, players lacking confidence but have that clutch DNA.

Pedro is CLUTCH but when fueled with confidence, and Mourinho knows how to whisper confidence into players. Pedro will leave pissed off and angry with Barcelona, Mourinho will use that and make him useful again.

Mourinho took a pissed off Etoo, Sneijder and won the CL with Inter. Inter ffs just by playing a "us vs the world" tune.

Home of Barca Fans