Pedro Rodriguez

Catta

Shit..don't leave pedro_One injury in the forward line and we are fucked.

oh come on, even with pedro, one injury to MSN and we are fucked, with pedro we are basically playing with 10 men on the field, 30 mil is more than enough for a player like him

Don't hate on pedro just because he's not on the level of three of the very best in the world, it's pathetic.

Yes we can replace him with new blood hungry for trophies. It's not a bad thing after a treble winning season. And the squad should be cohesive enough even without pedro.

barca1899

[tw]620553558937726976[/tw]
[tw]620554078301605888[/tw]
[tw]620554396858994688[/tw]
[tw]620554614618882048[/tw]

Last edited:

Neymessi

I really do not trust munir or sandro in case one of our trident gets injured.Pedro was the best sub you could ask for.We should go for a pacy forward who can finish and could come in cheap.

Zangash

Banned
I really do not trust munir or sandro in case one of our trident gets injured.Pedro was the best sub you could ask for.We should go for a pacy forward who can finish and could come in cheap.

You don't trust Munir or Sandro but you trust Pedro? The guy who hasn't had a good season since 10/11, while we're about to start 15/16?

Come on now. I don't get why everyone seems to think we'll be fine if any one of MSN gets injured and Pedro stays. Fact of the matter is we'll be taking a simply massive hit no matter who it is playing there, and whether it's Munir or Pedro filling in, that side is likely to be completely useless.

Last edited:
Good riddance. Two good seasons under Pep but has been terrible ever since. One of the most one-dimensional & limited players we've ever had.

Would've been shipped out 2/3 seasons ago if he wasn't a product of La Masia. Neymar, Ronnie, Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Alexis, Villa, Suarez are the level a Barca forward should be. Can't believe we settled for less for 5 straight seasons. Sandro, Munir & Adama can replace his minutes easily.

Last edited:

Neymessi

You don't trust Munir or Sandro but you trust Pedro? The guy who hasn't had a good season since 10/11, while we're about to start 15/16?

Come on now. I don't get why everyone seems to think we'll be fine if any one of MSN gets injured and Pedro stays. Fact of the matter is we'll be taking a simply massive hit no matter who it is playing there, and whether it's Munir or Pedro filling in, that side is likely to be completely useless.

He has he experience of the highest order and he still has a lot fuel left in him.He had his share of bad matches but he is still good enough to rely on in a lengthy absence of one of our forwards.He is any day a better starter for me ahead of munir or sandro.

Pedro just doesn't seem like he fits here anymore. Seems like he isn't comfortable and the added pressure from MSN probably isn't helping. If he wants to have a career he'll need to leave now imo. Lucho is going to start Munir over him next season just like he did last season mark my words regardless of whether Pedro has more experience :lol:

And don't forget at the start of the season when we only had Messi, Lucho started Munir and Rafinha over him. Lucho has no faith in the guy imo. He needs to go and get playing time somewhere cause Spain need him.

xXKonan

Clubs made enquiries, but Pedro has so far no formal offers. No longer a priority for Chelsea. Arsenal and Liverpool most interested. [md]

So we went from (Chelsea will sign Pedro after Elections) to no formal offers have been made. and he's no longer a top priority target for Chelsea.

Sport taking another L if true.

Home of Barca Fans