Pedro Rodriguez

Barcadub

When the fook are United going to actually bid?

It has been dragging on for so long. At least he will possibly have his 4th and 5th trophies before he leaves.

God Serena

These transfer rumors are going to last until the end of August and at the end of the day Pedro will probably still be here when the smoke settles, and he'll probably end up leaving next summer instead. I have a strong sense of deja vu but I can't put my finger on what is causing this feeling.

xXKonan

Man United are now willing to pay the 30M buyout fee of Pedro (28), but they still hope part of the fee will be in variables. [marca]

Jombi

To allow any player to leave when we can't replace them is pure madness. Luckily our Lucho understands this.

F

Flavia

To allow any player to leave when we can't replace them is pure madness. Luckily our Lucho understands this.

In Pedro's case, it's up to him. His buyout is 30m, and United are willing to pay.

Jombi

In Pedro's case, it's up to him. His buyout is 30m, and United are willing to pay.

Yeah, if they do pay that amount, sadly it's up to him. Why is his buyout so low again? We have players like Adriano on 90m euro buyout if I remember correctly and then Pedro is given this buyout clause, Thiago and Bartra style....

I hope we make Man U pay the taxes as well. That is a deterrent for Man U as it will increase the price to closer to 40m euros.

God Serena

Yeah, if they do pay that amount, sadly it's up to him. Why is his buyout so low again? We have players like Adriano on 90m euro buyout if I remember correctly and then Pedro is given this buyout clause, Thiago and Bartra style....

I hope we make Man U pay the taxes as well. That is a deterrent for Man U as it will increase the price to closer to 40m euros.

As far as I know, they signed him to a new contract solely for the purpose of lowering his release clause. Why they couldn't just agree to sell him if we got a good offer is beyond me, because now we're in a position where we actually need him, yet can't do anything to make him stay because his release clause is so low that he himself could pay for it if he wanted out badly enough.

Tomchin

As far as I know, they signed him to a new contract solely for the purpose of lowering his release clause. Why they couldn't just agree to sell him if we got a good offer is beyond me, because now we're in a position where we actually need him, yet can't do anything to make him stay because his release clause is so low that he himself could pay for it if he wanted out badly enough.
He only had 1 year left contract, so realistically we wouldn't have received more than 10M-15M for him.

Very good business by the board to offer him a new contract with buy-out clause of 30M, can't deny that 30M is very good money for a player who was entering the last year of his contract.

anguy

He only had 1 year left contract, so realistically we wouldn't have received more than 10M-15M for him.

Very good business by the board to offer him a new contract with buy-out clause of 30M, can't deny that 30M is very good money for a player who was entering the last year of his contract.

Yes, 30M is very good money for Pedro, we should take it. He'll be missed, but I'm more worried about Adama leaving than Pedro, sorry.

God Serena

Yes, 30M is very good money for Pedro, we should take it. He'll be missed, but I'm more worried about Adama leaving than Pedro, sorry.

You're more worried about an unproven winger who struggled in the 2nd division than you are one of the greatest Spanish wingers of all time? I can agree that 30m is a good price, but come on now.

Home of Barca Fans