Pedro Rodriguez

xXKonan

If Pedro does Decide to leave in the next Couple of weeks. I hope he can help us win the Trophy, Would be a good Farewell present if he does in fact leave.

xXKonan

Pedro is Severally underrated. While it's true he might not be that good to Displace one of MSN, he's no Slouch himself either. Adama on the other hand certainly has shown talent but it's Obvious he doesn't have the Football Brains (As of right now) To make it here and it's reasonable to see him get loaned out or even sold with a Buy Back clause if he gets better.

If Pedro leaves that leaves us with Two Barcelona B kids that I'm sure will come in handy Eventually but losing Pedro with a transfer ban atm will hurt us quite a bit. But sadly it sounds like Pedro is more likely headed towards a Exit after the Super cup than staying.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This MSN vs. Pedro talk is non-issue.

1. Pedro doesn't compete with Suarez who is a CF
2. Messi is irreplacable as proven over and over against

Only player Pedro does really compete with is Neymar.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I don't know when will people understand that at the current state Pedro is irreplacable for the team. If we didn't have a transfer ban, than it would be worth a thought, maybe. Even then, he's a Barca kid, one of the few succesful, he's one of those players who should be kept happy.

August - January with attack options of: Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Sandro and Munir is not good enough. Adding Pedro on that list would help A LOT.
Besides, players don't develop unless they have competition. Messi and Suarez don't need to develop anymore, yes BUT Neymar does and his weakness is Pedros strenght - teamplay.

So in conclusion, losing Pedro would be a disaster right now, and even in January. He's a Barca boy who has given a lot to this club. Needs more respect.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

I wouldn't say he competes, neymar is comfortably better than him. But Pedro is the perfect backup for him and I want him to stay.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He competes for that spot. Having more quality and talent doesn't always warrant guaranteed starts.

xXKonan

if Pedro does leave before the Supercopa it's will probably be Rafinha-Suarez-Messi front line. But if their isn't a Better time to hit the ground running it's now for Sandro and Munir, which IMO they will be Key players for us whether it's this quick only time will tell.

God Serena

He competes for that spot. Having more quality and talent doesn't always warrant guaranteed starts.

If the way Lucho has handled the team since getting here is any indication, it most certainly does. Neymar and Suarez have both had extended poor spells and neither was dropped for any real amount of time because of it. Many of our players, from Iniesta, to Busquets, to Neymar, to Alves, to Alba to Pique have all had extended periods of poor form that really hurt the team, but of those only Pique saw himself get benched for it, although interestingly enough he's been imo the best defender in Europe since then.

Jombi

But Pedro should play if any of MSN are out. If Suarez is out, Messi plays in the middle and Pedro on the right.

Home of Barca Fans