Pedro Rodriguez

Stric

This MSN vs. Pedro talk is non-issue.

1. Pedro doesn't compete with Suarez who is a CF
2. Messi is irreplacable as proven over and over against

Only player Pedro does really compete with is Neymar.

That's a good point, but it doesn't necessarily translate to his minutes. If Suarez was out for some reason, it would still be Pedro on the pitch, probably on the right, with Messi in the center again. And if Messi was out, Pedro would again play on the right. Basically he's the first to come in whenever any of MSN come off. Unless for some reason Lucho changes the formation to something with 2 forwards in that situation.

EDIT:

Sorry, only now do I see that Jombi posted pretty much the same thing.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
But Pedro should play if any of MSN are out. If Suarez is out, Messi plays in the middle and Pedro on the right.

He didn't against Atletico away in the league last season when Suárez was out though. Pedro played CF in that game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously pep would like him there. He would bid for him now but he won't sign Pedro for his last season in Bayern.

xXKonan

Stoichkov on Onda Cero: "With what he has done to Valdés he has shown he is a bad person. Hopefully Pedro listens to me and doesn't leave."

Stoichkov is talking about Gaal Obviously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hristo is one my favorite players of all time but he speaks bull often. He stil feels hard done because Van Gaal wouldn't pick him at Barca eventhough he was almost finished by then.

dakt

Take us there, Pedro!
Pedro+Rodriguez+Barcelona+v+Levante+UD+La+_4hgQzjLi1Tl.jpg

Home of Barca Fans